Nutrient partitioner on cut

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Was curious who used a nutrient partitioner while cutting to help with carbs? And if you do, which do you prefer? and how do you take it?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was curious who used a nutrient partitioner while cutting to help with carbs? And if you do, which do you prefer? and how do you take it?
You can use AAv2 on the cut. The HCA evodiamine and ALCAR along with fucoxanthin will act as a nutrient repartitioner

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As stated above Recompadrol is good... Lot of people enjoy it.

There's so many too I would recommend trying different ones. Here's some of the top ones:

SLINshot
Glycobol
Slin Sane (They are working on a v2 as well)
Anabolic Pump
Recompadrol (as mentioned)

Guess that's it. I know I might be missing one or 2 more but that's all I can think of right now.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above Recompadrol is good... Lot of people enjoy it.

There's so many too I would recommend trying different ones. Here's some of the top ones:

SLINshot
Glycobol
Slin Sane (They are working on a v2 as well)
Anabolic Pump
Recompadrol (as mentioned)

Guess that's it. I know I might be missing one or 2 more but that's all I can think of right now.
There is definitely a ton. But as time goes on there will continue to be more

If cutting look into slinsane or anabolic pump with aav2 if you don't want to wait for recompadrol . You won't be disappointed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is definitely a ton. But as time goes on there will continue to be more

If cutting look into slinsane or anabolic pump with aav2 if you don't want to wait for recompadrol . You won't be disappointed
I tried Recompadrol in the past. There was a thread a while back where I praised it. Not bad by any means. Then I remember the company was trying to wait on the price of the raw materials to go down. Either way being a Purus rep I stick with SLINshot; No stomach issues, it works and it's no cost to me.

Yeah def to the other person Recompadrol and SLINshot are 2 of the best priced items you get. Try both, cycle them even. Like I stated before try them all. Glycobol I liked as well also. Slin Sane to me personally was the least enjoyable but hopefully with v2 it's better.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Recompadrol in the past. There was a thread a while back where I praised it. Not bad by any means. Then I remember the company was trying to wait on the price of the raw materials to go down. Either way being a Purus rep I stick with SLINshot; No stomach issues, it works and it's no cost to me.

Yeah def to the other person Recompadrol and SLINshot are 2 of the best priced items you get. Try both, cycle them even. Like I stated before try them all. Glycobol I liked as well also. Slin Sane to me personally was the least enjoyable but hopefully with v2 it's better.
I would be that " company" lol.

Stack them together. I remember a tread a while back.

Take one of each pre meal. Bottles will last longer too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would be that " company" lol.

Stack them together. I remember a tread a while back.

Take one of each pre meal. Bottles will last longer too
But the I was speaking to had a different name and wanted things to be kept low key. ;)

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Thanks for the responses fella's. I will look into slinShot and AAv2!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can use AAv2 on the cut. The HCA evodiamine and ALCAR along with fucoxanthin will act as a nutrient repartitioner
^^^^^ this