Diet advice - T3/Clen/Benadryl contemplation.

samwell069

Awards
Ok so heres how it is ... I was in a service for 5 years where I spent 3 of them on a team (Biathlon). Long story short I am now a civvie and have been for over 12 months. During training we ate carbs with carbs on top just to keep going during the day with 10+ hours of training per day, consuming around 4500-600 calories.

Needless to say I have been out of this routine and have had an intensive rest period for the last year (Booze and too much food)

Stats: 6'2", waist 36, weight 90-91kg (depending if ive had a s@!t or not)

My current workout is 40 mins of intensive cardio (12-20kph) treadmill then 20 of various low weights to keep in shape * 5 per week.

My current daily diet consists of:

3 cans of tuna,
1 very small portion of pasta
2 portions of porridge (Oat so simple) with skimmed milk,
2 pieces of fruit (banana's mostly)
1 protein shake (510 cals, 20g protein)
1 Multivit tab, 1 extra calcium & Vit D tab & 1 Odourless garlic cap
2-3 Litres of water

So, here is my question.

I have been on this diet for 3 weeks and I can NOT shift 1lb, When I was training I wasn't exactly ripped just extremely physically able to do the races I was trained for.

Now I have a bit of a spare tyre (Tensing I can see my top 2 abs), I have got small man boobs (When tensed are really hard) and love handles. I do have quite a lot of lean muscle mass but it just seems like there is this layer of fat constantly stored on me like my body is going to be absolutely smashed around a 50k course like is was forghtnightly for 3 years almost. I actually cant stand it anymore so I have been doing research into T3, T4 & Clen w/ Benadryl to help shred the unwanted lbs.

As a first time user I was thinking something along the lines of this:

Cytomel/T3:

Days 1-30 75-100mcg

Clenbuterol:

Days 1-3: 40mcg
Days 4-6: 60mcg
Days 7-8: 80mcg
Days 9-14: 100mcg
2 weeks off at this point or add 50mg benadryl every night.
Days 15-20: 100mcg
Days 20-24: 80mcg
Days 25-28: 60mcg
Days 29-30: 40mcg

If anyone has ANY good advice I will take it on board. Thanks

Michael89

Michael89

Awards
I'm also an ex squaddie! Was with the queens royal lancers! I had this exact problem! Until I found "grenade - thermo detonators" look them up - no word of a lie with a good diet and exercise I lost 16lb in 5 weeks.. Which I've also maintained ;) worth a try pal!