- 05-22-2012, 01:28 PM
So I've been working out pretty seriously now for 2 years. My weight 2 years ago was 270 lbs. now im down to 210 between 215 depending on the day. I have hit a serious plateau though and cant seem to continue any gains. Every now and then I'm able to jump a few lbs. on my bench or my squat but overall im staying at the same weight. Also I would like to try and get that six pack but i know that has a lot to do with you're diet which is tough. Right now i am taking Hemavol for pre workout stuff and i just started taking redline for a fat burner. I need some tips on a new training routine mainly for cutting right now since the summer is coming up. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
- 05-22-2012, 01:49 PM
- 05-22-2012, 03:11 PM
right now i work out 5-6 days a week. i do muscle groups chest/tris back/bis shoulders and then legs. i do cardio everyday 10 minutes right after i lift then run 2 miles later at night.
05-22-2012, 03:17 PM
05-22-2012, 03:24 PM
05-22-2012, 03:25 PM
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
it makes you feel like ****? this redline im doing right now isnt too bad but i just started saturday
05-22-2012, 03:33 PM
05-22-2012, 03:37 PM
05-22-2012, 04:25 PM
what are some good HIIT workout routines?
05-22-2012, 04:32 PM
05-22-2012, 04:37 PM
05-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Calories burned > calorie intake refers to burning more than u eat, rather than eatig below maintenance.Originally Posted by gregg1494
Burn 800 a day and only eat 600?
Am i the only one that caught this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 02:43 PM
- By Landmonster in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
- By Matt ALRI in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 98Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:27 AM