Training Help

ktwoms

Awards
So I've been working out pretty seriously now for 2 years. My weight 2 years ago was 270 lbs. now im down to 210 between 215 depending on the day. I have hit a serious plateau though and cant seem to continue any gains. Every now and then I'm able to jump a few lbs. on my bench or my squat but overall im staying at the same weight. Also I would like to try and get that six pack but i know that has a lot to do with you're diet which is tough. Right now i am taking Hemavol for pre workout stuff and i just started taking redline for a fat burner. I need some tips on a new training routine mainly for cutting right now since the summer is coming up. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

ktwoms

Awards
right now i work out 5-6 days a week. i do muscle groups chest/tris back/bis shoulders and then legs. i do cardio everyday 10 minutes right after i lift then run 2 miles later at night.

ktwoms

Awards
it makes you feel like ****? this redline im doing right now isnt too bad but i just started saturday

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it makes you feel like ****? this redline im doing right now isnt too bad but i just started saturday
HIIT is not a supplement; it is a training method and the simplest way to do them is sprinting.

ktwoms

Awards
HIIT is not a supplement; it is a training method and the simplest way to do them is sprinting.
oh alright. im looking to change up my training routine anyway ive been doing the same things for about a month now so its about that time

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
More cardio if your looking to cut BF%. calories burned > calorie intake. clean diet.

What does you training routine look like?
Calories burned > calorie intake refers to burning more than u eat, rather than eatig below maintenance.

Burn 800 a day and only eat 600?

Am i the only one that caught this?