Need your advice

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
For as long as I can remember I've been trying to get rid of that little pouch of fat right around my waist, that part right in the front. When I cut I can't seem to get rid of all of it for that smooth, cut look. Is there anything I can do or take to help with this reduction and hopefully get rid of that?

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
Diet is clean, fish, eggs, that sort. My cardio is either speed intervals for 14 mins or walking at a 4.0 speed at an incline of 10 for 15 minutes. Even when I get low in weight though I just can't break that fat.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Diet is clean, fish, eggs, that sort. My cardio is either speed intervals for 14 mins or walking at a 4.0 speed at an incline of 10 for 15 minutes. Even when I get low in weight though I just can't break that fat.
Even at a low bodyfat percentage I have trouble with that area. Its usually the last to go, from what I've researched. Just keep plugging away and eventually it will come off.

Also, if you can pinch that area and pull it....if it quickly jiggles you are likely holding some water there. If it just retracts with minimal jiggle it is probably comprised of mainly fat. I read this somewhere quite a while ago, tends to hold true for me. I also hold a lot of water in my stomach area.

TomTheTank

TomTheTank

Awards
Maybe try drinking green tea a few times a day, really get your metabolic rate going! worked for me! and try more planking:)

BatCountry

BatCountry

Awards
yes i am thinking that there is something to the green tea. don't know about metabolic rate speeding but if you and the rest up here have said about holding water this might make the difference. i am easily able to squeeze and inch when not drinking green tea regularly but drinking 4 or 5 cups a day i can't squeeze half an inch. Seems to hit the love handles the same way. i actually stopped drinking it for a couple of weeks because i read that dietetics can pull water away from muscle tissue also but then i found out only the diuretics used for competition bodybuilders were strong enough to do that. So back on second day and seeing lower abs again.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Do no carbs for 2 weeks. High protein with fibrous veggies each meal and eat way below maintenance, like 1400 a day. Also drink a phuck ton of water. The lower stomach is always last to go, youre almost there

boomhauer

Awards
You can also try supplementing some Rauwolscine (Alphaburn, Alpha T2 to name a few supplements) or Yohimbine HCL as they are supposed to help you lose that "last little bit" of fat. Keep in mind they are best used on an empty stomach. Best of luck