Any fat loss supplements that actually work out there?
- 05-21-2012, 08:32 PM
- 05-21-2012, 09:32 PM
05-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Oos= out of stockOriginally Posted by mdigregori
Check mind and muscle store.
As I would say wait for Nutra but if it's a must, go there
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
05-22-2012, 10:06 AM
05-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Ordered AlphaT2 + Erase, haven't tried to many fat loss stacks in the past 4-5 years so I'm curious how this segment has progressed. This segment of the supp industry has always been beat-n-blow, supp companies beat their chest and the supp blows. We'll see what happens but I'm not to optimistic.
05-22-2012, 06:56 PM
No, it's real good. I just ran that + Shift. Not hungry, super clean mild stim from at2. Erase is always awesome.Originally Posted by Basso
05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
05-23-2012, 02:58 PM
I second AT2. The newest version of Dexaprine looks exciting, especially if the betaphrine is dosed correctly.
05-23-2012, 06:17 PM
But you have to take a break from AT-2 after 2 months so I just bought Animal Cuts. First time trying this one
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 80Last Post: 11-25-2016, 10:42 AM
- By Beater in forum SupplementsReplies: 232Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
- By mr.universe in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:29 PM
- By Darkridder in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:04 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 11-13-2005, 10:57 PM