- 05-17-2012, 10:29 AM
- 05-17-2012, 10:57 AM
I would look into Abliderate Advanced and perhaps combining it with DCP.
The vast majority of your results are going to come from diet and exercise though.
- 05-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Keep doing what you have been to lose the fat. Cut 200-300 calories off your day every few weeks. Keep the intensity up and wait for the results. Good job bud. Consistency over time will help you progress to the results you want. Keep up The good work.
"Sometimes it just takes some time."
05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
A friend of mine was pretty much in the same situation a coupla weeks ago,
some people have stubborn fat in that area, lucky people lose fat evenly,
most people have one or two spots that are harder to get into condition, lower back,
glutes, low belly etc..
I made my friend run AAv2 and it got awesome results in just two weeks, give it a try,
stacked with Abliterate would be pretty sick
05-19-2012, 02:40 AM
That's a great Idea Dave!!!!!Originally Posted by AutoKal47
The DHEA and rawlofia will target both SC and VF
...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
Similar Forum Threads
- By fireworkz788 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-27-2012, 05:32 AM
- By sinnfinn in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:35 PM
- By mikey00843 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:42 PM
- By Persian1012 in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 07-03-2009, 04:48 PM
- By Thi in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:01 AM