How much body fat i got

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. The op needs to pack on some muscle then worry about cutting later.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigAL46
    The op needs to pack on some muscle then worry about cutting later.
    I agree with this
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

3. Not necessarily. I would argue that he should get LEAN first, priming the body for an anabolic phase. Anyway, at his level of development, it wouldn't be too hard to gain lean tissue while shedding fat. It is just a matter of discipline and attention to detail

4. Quote Originally Posted by walter22 View Post
    I am bout 12-15% and holding! I am gaining weight on a low calorie clean diet! 1200-1500 cal. Working out 4-5 days a week, cardio 40-50 min 4 days a week. I dont get it. Whats happening? 250-300gr protein, 80-100gr carb, 20-30 gr fats.
    hmmmmmm

5. Quote Originally Posted by walter22 View Post
    I am bout 12-15% and holding! I am gaining weight on a low calorie clean diet! 1200-1500 cal. Working out 4-5 days a week, cardio 40-50 min 4 days a week. I dont get it. Whats happening? 250-300gr protein, 80-100gr carb, 20-30 gr fats.
    using these numbers
    250 g protein = 1000calories
    80g carb = 360calories
    20g fat = 180calories
    ---------------------------->> 1540calories
    300g protein = 1200calories
    100g carb = 400 calories
    30g fats = 270cal
    ---------------------------->> 1870

u my friend are consuming 1540 to 1870 calories a day.

decrease protein to around 220 and carbs to 50g a day from greens/whatevers in protein shake only
    increase fats to 50g from almonds and such

6. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Not necessarily. I would argue that he should get LEAN first, priming the body for an anabolic phase. Anyway, at his level of development, it wouldn't be too hard to gain lean tissue while shedding fat. It is just a matter of discipline and attention to detail
    Boom!

Leaner body = More Anabolic body
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

7. This guy is thin, no way he is over 17-18 percent.

^^^ Im so delusional I know. lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

8. I am 20.8% now checked yesterday

9. Drop to 21.8% to 20.1% body fat, going gud

10. Measured via what?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    Measured via what?
    Proly bio impedance

12. If anyone was to ask me (and granted, no one did...)

I would say he needs to do a good ol "recomp". And I don't mean that in the condescending way. I say, do HIIT's 3x a week. Do a light cardio twice a week. Lift weights, get the form down, maybe start a program like a 5x5, and lean up your diet, go below maintenance level.

The HIIT should help you develop some lower body strength, which by itself should help you raise your testosterone. It will also help you a lot on losing some of that fat. The lighter cardio will help with endurance as well, which will come in to play as you progress in your HIIT program. Starting a 5x5 program or any other good lifting schedule will get your body used to the exercises, movements and will then get your ready for the next part of your routine.

Once you have dropped enough weight, you will have stronger lower limbs, you will have more lifting experience, your body will be in a better state to start building some muscle, and above all, you will be more confident because you will be feeling better about yourself and looking better in the mirror, which is what really matters. At that time you would be ready to pack on some more muscle and get to the never ending journey that is working out.

My 2c.

P.S.: I'm no wellness coach, so my opinion is probably useless when compared to the guy who is trying to sell you some sweet advice!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

13. Shave your back dude. That's not right. You look like big foot

14. Quote Originally Posted by Speedyboy3 View Post
    Shave your back dude. That's not right. You look like big foot
    lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

15. I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again

16. All jokes aside...

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Do-...7780868&sr=8-2

I bought it, one of the best purchases of my life. Saves my life every summer.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    All jokes aside...

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Do-...7780868&sr=8-2

I bought it, one of the best purchases of my life. Saves my life every summer.
    Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by robinarora
    I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again
    What about the back hair

19. And don't wear the thong again

20. ur at about 15% BH (Back Hair)

21. Quote Originally Posted by robinarora View Post
    I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again
    You bulked? I'd bulk for 5 years straight before even telling someone you lift weights. Or. Get shredded, my pm box is flooded daily but shoot me any questions you have, if you want ill give you a "E****lent" Beginner-Advanced product that explains everything from biomechanics, supplementation, optimizing hormones naturally, what kind of cardio/training protocol you should be doing, packed with tons of videos, pdf's....tons of content!(this ain't your typical generic program either,not made by me btw) Shoot me a msg if your serious about "actually looking like you workout".
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

22. Quote Originally Posted by ludbg
    ur at about 15% BH (Back Hair)
    Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by ludbg
    ur at about 15% BH (Back Hair)
    Dude i about pissed my pants when i read this

24. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Dude i about pissed my pants when i read this
    Makes 2 of us lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Makes 2 of us lol
    3 actually

26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    is that a ryan seacrest cut out on your wall?
    Lol. Seriously did have too wear those bikini breif things to pose in ? They look like something Ricky Martin would model.

27. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

Lol. Seriously did have too wear those bikini breif things to pose in ? They look like something Ricky Martin would model.
    Lets face it, he looks gay.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds

Hello good sir. I am going to give you a free personality profile I normally charge $299usd for.

You are a spamming piece of ****. You don't "work" for anyone. You are part of a pyramid scheme. The lady in your avatar likely has a bigger dick than you. Your sleezeball ways are what keeps you from achieving level 12 results.

Please email me at eatadickspammer@goeffyourself. com

Regards
    Frank Mother****ing Reynolds.
    I'm laughing so hard I crying. Can we get dunn to kick this spam artist off the board.

29. I'm pretty good at guessing bf% and I'd put a hefty bet on your bf being 30% or more.

30. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    I'm pretty good at guessing bf% and I'd put a hefty bet on your bf being 30% or more.
    lol Thats mean! Its his structure also why he looks to be 25-35% bf, im guessing he is like around 5'5 which a shorter individual carrying over 12 percent will make it look like he is carrying 20+ percent bf. He is brave for even putting those pics up lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:54 PM
  2. Body Split VS. Full Body Round 1.
    By hitsquaddd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 15