Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    Measured via what?
    Proly bio impedance

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

If anyone was to ask me (and granted, no one did...)

I would say he needs to do a good ol "recomp". And I don't mean that in the condescending way. I say, do HIIT's 3x a week. Do a light cardio twice a week. Lift weights, get the form down, maybe start a program like a 5x5, and lean up your diet, go below maintenance level.

The HIIT should help you develop some lower body strength, which by itself should help you raise your testosterone. It will also help you a lot on losing some of that fat. The lighter cardio will help with endurance as well, which will come in to play as you progress in your HIIT program. Starting a 5x5 program or any other good lifting schedule will get your body used to the exercises, movements and will then get your ready for the next part of your routine.

Once you have dropped enough weight, you will have stronger lower limbs, you will have more lifting experience, your body will be in a better state to start building some muscle, and above all, you will be more confident because you will be feeling better about yourself and looking better in the mirror, which is what really matters. At that time you would be ready to pack on some more muscle and get to the never ending journey that is working out.

My 2c.

P.S.: I'm no wellness coach, so my opinion is probably useless when compared to the guy who is trying to sell you some sweet advice!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  3. Registered User

Shave your back dude. That's not right. You look like big foot
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyboy3 View Post
    Shave your back dude. That's not right. You look like big foot
    lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  5. Registered User

I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

All jokes aside...

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Do-...7780868&sr=8-2

I bought it, one of the best purchases of my life. Saves my life every summer.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    All jokes aside...

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Do-...7780868&sr=8-2

I bought it, one of the best purchases of my life. Saves my life every summer.
    Lol
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by robinarora
    I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again
    What about the back hair
  9. Registered User

And don't wear the thong again
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

ur at about 15% BH (Back Hair)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by robinarora View Post
    You bulked? I'd bulk for 5 years straight before even telling someone you lift weights. Or. Get shredded, my pm box is flooded daily but shoot me any questions you have, if you want ill give you a "Excellent" Beginner-Advanced product that explains everything from biomechanics, supplementation, optimizing hormones naturally, what kind of cardio/training protocol you should be doing, packed with tons of videos, pdf's....tons of content!(this ain't your typical generic program either,not made by me btw) Shoot me a msg if your serious about "actually looking like you workout".
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg
    Lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg
    Dude i about pissed my pants when i read this
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Dude i about pissed my pants when i read this
    Makes 2 of us lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Makes 2 of us lol
    3 actually
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    is that a ryan seacrest cut out on your wall?
    Lol. Seriously did have too wear those bikini breif things to pose in ? They look like something Ricky Martin would model.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by scw538

Lol. Seriously did have too wear those bikini breif things to pose in ? They look like something Ricky Martin would model.
    Lets face it, he looks gay.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Hello good sir. I am going to give you a free personality profile I normally charge $299usd for.

You are a spamming piece of ****. You don't "work" for anyone. You are part of a pyramid scheme. The lady in your avatar likely has a bigger dick than you. Your sleezeball ways are what keeps you from achieving level 12 results.

Please email me at eatadickspammer@goeffyourself. com

Regards
    Frank Mother****ing Reynolds.
    I'm laughing so hard I crying. Can we get dunn to kick this spam artist off the board.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

I'm pretty good at guessing bf% and I'd put a hefty bet on your bf being 30% or more.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    I'm pretty good at guessing bf% and I'd put a hefty bet on your bf being 30% or more.
    lol Thats mean! Its his structure also why he looks to be 25-35% bf, im guessing he is like around 5'5 which a shorter individual carrying over 12 percent will make it look like he is carrying 20+ percent bf. He is brave for even putting those pics up lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    lol Thats mean! Its his structure also why he looks to be 25-35% bf, im guessing he is like around 5'5 which a shorter individual carrying over 12 percent will make it look like he is carrying 20+ percent bf. He is brave for even putting those pics up lol.
    Indeed , but a simple of way of noticing (me being a small guy who was 180lbs like 10 months ago and was 30%+ BF) is the way the pecs have no shape , how much he is sucking in his belly , the lovehandles and also the shape of the legs. He is at 25% , regardless of it being 30+ or 35 even , he is overweight and needs to cut , thats what we have all meant with the comments , not being mean , but honest and willing to help should he wish to commit to a solid diet, a good workout plan and a will to change his lifestyle bro.

Other than that , pretty brave but I place him at around...23% BH (back hair) as opposed to the 15% mentioned above lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Haha, this is golden. I opened this thread up when my girl was standing behind me and she just says wtf and walks away. srsly, more pants next time. Now I have to explain why this was on my screen.

But now for the advice, firstly, tbh it doesnt LOOK like you lift (im not saying you don't, im just saying it doesnt look like it), it is also hard to tell how much BF% you are as you are sucking in. If you want a 'more accurate' (as acccurate as we can determine over the internet) then dont suck in. If you have no problem posing in your undies, then simply standing there isnt too much of a step up (provided you do us a favour and wear more).
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Haha, this is golden. I opened this thread up when my girl was standing behind me and she just says wtf and walks away. srsly, more pants next time. Now I have to explain why this was on my screen.

But now for the advice, firstly, tbh it doesnt LOOK like you lift (im not saying you don't, im just saying it doesnt look like it), it is also hard to tell how much BF% you are as you are sucking in. If you want a 'more accurate' (as acccurate as we can determine over the internet) then dont suck in. If you have no problem posing in your undies, then simply standing there isnt too much of a step up (provided you do us a favour and wear more).
    OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this has me lauging so hard atm , and read it like 2 mins ago hahahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Indeed , but a simple of way of noticing (me being a small guy who was 180lbs like 10 months ago and was 30%+ BF) is the way the pecs have no shape , how much he is sucking in his belly , the lovehandles and also the shape of the legs. He is at 25% , regardless of it being 30+ or 35 even , he is overweight and needs to cut , thats what we have all meant with the comments , not being mean , but honest and willing to help should he wish to commit to a solid diet, a good workout plan and a will to change his lifestyle bro.

Other than that , pretty brave but I place him at around...23% BH (back hair) as opposed to the 15% mentioned above lol
    The shape of his muscles is because he lacks the knowledge on how to train for his specific goals, he said he is at 21 percent, which I believe, and yes he does need to get down to the single digit bf levels, 0 percent bh levels lol. I hope he read my post a page or two ago, this guy really needs help.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    The shape of his muscles is because he lacks the knowledge on how to train for his specific goals, he said he is at 21 percent, which I believe, and yes he does need to get down to the single digit bf levels, 0 percent bh levels lol. I hope he read my post a page or two ago, this guy really needs help.
    Indeed , lucky for him , if he shaves and lays off speedo-pictures and wears pants , we will provide it here for free !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

lol

"Hey mom take a picture....lemme suck it in first"

"I wanna show off my progress"

Mom: "dont know if serious"

Okay...enough with the joking HardOne!!!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

lol
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

You guys are ruthless.

I wouldn't be surprised if this dude shaved his back hair, weaved a rope, climbed up the side of your houses with said rope, and beat you to death with a pair of nunchucks made of back hair.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    You guys are ruthless.

I wouldn't be surprised if this dude shaved his back hair, weaved a rope, climbed up the side of your houses with said rope, and beat you to death with a pair of nunchucks made of back hair.
    Horrible speedo-bound mental image of that...acquired...god damn it...now i'll have nightmares hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Registered User

You guys are ruthless.

At least he would've shaved the hair. He couldnt get into my House anyways.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

He did say he was at 21% BF but its the means of how he got that figure that is important. Calipers can provide the wrong % if the person has little experience using them
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.

It really would have helped if you didn't suck your gut in, but I agree with the other fellows here: around 25-28%. It's difficult to determine as people carry their fat in different areas and one guy can have a sixpack in 11% bf and another has to have as low as 8%. Use the mirror to see if you've reached your goal .
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Resurrection.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.

Woops :P. Didn't notice that this thread had died down months ago.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiFit View Post
    Woops :P. Didn't notice that this thread had died down months ago.
    This is my 1st time seeing it, so thank you for bringing it back from the dead. Then again, maybe I shouldn't thank you for bringing it back from the dead. Maybe it was best that it stayed there!!!

Maybe AM was getting punked!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    You guys are ruthless.

LMFAOOOO oh my gosh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:54 PM
  2. Body Split VS. Full Body Round 1.
    By hitsquaddd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. Replies: 15