Fat loss

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Do HIIT cardio!!! And eat less carbs...no sugar or any kind of junk food...you'll get ur goal...good luck!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do HIIT cardio!!! And eat less carbs...no sugar or any kind of junk food...you'll get ur goal...good luck!!!
Do you count berries as sugar?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear god what r u wearing
lmao. It's odd enough to take pictures of your body and put them on the internet (which we all do) but my god man at least give us some shorts. They can be shortish if you want, but we need shorts!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
lmao. It's odd enough to take pictures of your body and put them on the internet (which we all do) but my god man at least give us some shorts. They can be shortish if you want, but we need shorts!
The worst thing ive takin pics in were my wifes hot pink shorts that went to my high to mid quad i thought that was bad i didnt realize people actually bought male thongs other than for contest

robinarora

Awards
God has given us life without clothes but it's us who choose to wear clothes

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fail.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God has given us life without clothes but it's us who choose to wear clothes
We're just giving you **** man. But we choose to wear clothes for a reason...the vast majority of people don't want to see us naked.

andrewjohn

Awards
you need to take gym exercise or running more after eat or don't eat heavy food.drink more water its very good way to loose your weight.