Advanced Fat Loss....What's Best?

rebel1130

Awards
I am currently sitting at 6'2 248 lbs. I had my body fat done Monday and I was at 12.3% (Although I think that I am a good bit lower than this with my obliques and lower abs coming in). I am not natural by any means but I need something to get me over the hump and down to 8%.

I have been using T3 for the last three months but I am about to come off of it as it has stopped working. I can not use hardcore stimulants such as clen or redline because of anxiety and heart flutters.

I am looking for the best supplement to help with appetite suppression and also boost the final bit of fat loss for me. My diet is perfect and I do cardio for 1-2 hrs 5x per week. Anything that is a strong stimulant would not work. I am interested in the topical fat loss liquid which is popular on this board as well, but I see it as out of stock everywhere.

Thoughts and feelings?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abliderate advanced along with out product called Adipose Annihilation V2 may be very helpful.

It is a non stim burner and has Alpha y in it to help peel off that stubborn fat. It may also waste some calories. Theres dosing and dieting instructions in the write up along with stacks that may aid in your future cuts.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, T3 for 3 months? Have you done this before?

Krypt

Banned
Awards
its gonna be hard to cut. I'd recomp if i were you for another month, because your thyroid/receptors are probably shot from 3 months of t3.

greaser

Awards
I've never run T3 (though I have some for my next cycle) but 3 months sounds dangerous. I would definitely go and get your thyroid tested a few weeks after you come off of it. I think there's a supp company that makes a thyroid "PCT." I have no idea if it works, but it might be something you should look into.

You didn't mention your diet, which is key. Assuming that it's dialed in, maybe try switching your cardio from steady state to HIIT. I did this recently and I've started to see results.

rebel1130

Awards
I've never run T3 (though I have some for my next cycle) but 3 months sounds dangerous. I would definitely go and get your thyroid tested a few weeks after you come off of it. I think there's a supp company that makes a thyroid "PCT." I have no idea if it works, but it might be something you should look into.

You didn't mention your diet, which is key. Assuming that it's dialed in, maybe try switching your cardio from steady state to HIIT. I did this recently and I've started to see results.

Thanks for the replies. I have used T3 on and off for 10 years going as long as 1 year on it. My thyroid usually recovers fully in about 2 weeks no matter the length. There is a lot of different theories on the thyroid and t3 use out there. I advise you guys to read it all and form your own opinions. When I started bodybuilding I took the common board consensus as gospel...Then by trial and error I formed my own opinions.

My diet is very good...Near perfect...My only problem is that I started my cut at too few calories which leaves me with no more room to go down. Thus I know I must increase the cardio...As many of you guys know yourself...It is hard to go over 1 hour of cardio a day being 245+ pounds due to the joint inflammation alone...Fighting a losing battle.

You guys don't know of a good appetite suppressant and fat burner which isn't a stimulant? I am really out of the loop on legal supplements and would love advice. This board used to be gold for me when I started bodybuilding 10 years ago...Hoping it will come through once again!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into DCP as a non-stim although it doesn't really suppress the appetite in me. Solid product though.

I would focus on the diet and training aspect to create a bigger deficit. What does the workout look like, specifically the weight training aspect?

As for the diet you say it's perfect, but what does that mean? How many calories are you pulling in? What do your macros look like? And have you experimented with lean gains before?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
DNP is awesome if you can find it. There are very little long term effects if you run it correctly. Most guys on here stay away from it at all costs because if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out. However, like I said, when run correctly it is a miracle drug.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNP is awesome if you can find it. There are very little long term effects if you run it correctly. Most guys on here stay away from it at all costs because if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out. However, like I said, when run correctly it is a miracle drug.
Yikes, that can be some scary stuff. Definitely do the research OP if going down this road.

rebel1130

Awards

DNP is an amazing drug but I had a bad run with it a few years back and it scared me away. I used to swear by it to be honest.

My diet right now is 60% protein, 25% carb, 15% fat. My calories are 1500-2000 per day which is low, but I started at 2500 8 weeks ago.
Every few days I have a carb up day and eat switch the carb/protein ratio.

I weight train in the morning for 1 hour with my heart rate never going under 120 bpm. I do cardio in the evening...HIT usually intervals..30/30 building up one interval a day. Most day's I do a 2 mile jog at 5.0 on the treadmill after. Sometimes I take walking breaks due to pain in my knees during the long distance. I then do another strength training workout. (Back in the morning, biceps at night, Chest in morning, triceps at night, etc.)

rebel1130

Awards
I would look into DCP as a non-stim although it doesn't really suppress the appetite in me. Solid product though.

I would focus on the diet and training aspect to create a bigger deficit. What does the workout look like, specifically the weight training aspect?

As for the diet you say it's perfect, but what does that mean? How many calories are you pulling in? What do your macros look like? And have you experimented with lean gains before?

I will look into DCP! Thank you!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, that can be some scary stuff. Definitely do the research OP if going down this road.
DNP is an amazing drug but I had a bad run with it a few years back and it scared me away. I used to swear by it to be honest.
Yeah its effective as hell but definitely need someone with experience to walk you through. I've used it a few times and its the only drug I've known of that will shed 10 lbs. of fat (not water, not muscle) in a 2 week period. Of course, you wake up in a pool of your own sweat every night and feel constantly feverish....

andrewjohn

Awards
Fenfluramine was previously used as a weight loss medication, both on its own and in combination with phentermine.its the best medicine for a wight loss.