fat loss help

  1. fat loss help


    hello everyone, my height is 5.6, weight s 72 kg with 20 % body fat, wants to 12 or 10%, just wandering how long it would take, i am doing 4 days strength training and 2 days cardio and having calories below 2000 , is there anything i have to do or should i stick with this prgram. Also my waise is only 31 inches, just got love handles. SUggest with me diet plan though i got good knowledge, and also workout please.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by robinarora
    hello everyone, my height is 5.6, weight s 72 kg with 20 % body fat, wants to 12 or 10%, just wandering how long it would take, i am doing 4 days strength training and 2 days cardio and having calories below 2000 , is there anything i have to do or should i stick with this prgram. Also my waise is only 31 inches, just got love handles. SUggest with me diet plan though i got good knowledge, and also workout please.
    What's the rest of your macro intake. Carbs fats and protein are more important than just cals... also maybe get an extra cardio day. I do a 4 day lift split and typically do cardio after a leg day... keeps them stretched... and typically try to do cardio 4x a week also. Weighed in @ 211.4 yesterday... 2 years ago i was 290... high intensity training is also great, weather it be cardio or lift.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  3. Hie I am taking around 100-150 carbs , 150 - 200 gm protein, and 40-50 gm fats , it's all lean
    •   
       


  4. Your best bet is to keep hitting it hard. Decrease cals if needed. I also noticed the last 25 lbs came off at high carbs (400) and 1g/lb of protien with thr same fats content as you. It takes time but its worked wonders
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Add in more cardio. make it upto 4 days. And how at 5'6 at 71kgs u have a waist of 31inches when u say ur bf is 20%? ur bf MUST be less than 20% man? My bf is about 20% now and I have a 34-35 inch waist with 78kg.
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  6. Do u want to add in muscle too or just cut down to like a beach body thingy?
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  7. I'm personally trying to cut right now as well as I'm doing cardio ED. I know its not as much fun as lifting but you got to do it. I'm a fan of HIIT.
    Back.... for real this time

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    Do u want to add in muscle too or just cut down to like a beach body thingy?
    Wants to add muscle eventually but thinking to drop fat first

  9. Is it cardio and strength training on alternative days is fine to loss body fat

  10. Quote Originally Posted by robinarora
    Is it cardio and strength training on alternative days is fine to loss body fat
    Are you asking if its ok? If so, most definitely! Its easier to split the sessions to cardio or lift am and opposite pm. Should keep your metabolism kicking all day also.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. Quote Originally Posted by robinarora View Post
    Is it cardio and strength training on alternative days is fine to loss body fat
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Are you asking if its ok? If so, most definitely! Its easier to split the sessions to cardio or lift am and opposite pm. Should keep your metabolism kicking all day also.
    ^^ This. You can also just go on to do cardio on off days (if u want to along with some abs) or even hit cardio in the am... but cardio away from weight training is always better... also drink more water... less at the night time thou... This can be tough, adding muscle and losing fat at the same time thou... it also takes long time....
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  12. i think you need to take more exercise or walking more and more and drink more water in a day to loose weight.but you want to loose some weight from your body so walking everyday more and more .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andrewjohn View Post
    i think you need to take more exercise or walking more and more and drink more water in a day to loose weight.but you want to loose some weight from your body so walking everyday more and more .
    Don't drink too much water at night... at day time it's great!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Don't drink too much water at night... at day time it's great!
    WTF?!? Why? It's not like he is in contest prep and moderating sodium/water intake

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
    WTF?!? Why? It's not like he is in contest prep and moderating sodium/water intake
    Bro! Before sayin that I didn't provided anything in the last post or questioning just like that, you should prolly 1st do some reasearch about that...

    THANKYOU!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Bro! Before sayin that I didn't provided anything in the last post or questioning just like that, you should prolly 1st do some reasearch about that...

    THANKYOU!
    You are an idiot. This post and the other threads telling people they HAVE to eat 5 meals a day proves it. The onus is on you to provide proof regarding the lipolytic properties of not drinking water at night. You know what, I will ****ing eat my hat if you can provide ONE solid article or study.

    Like I said if he is in contest prep, sure water matters, but then it would also be controlled at all times not just at night, and sodium would be modulated as well, and that is merely manipulation of Subq water.

    BRO.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
    You are an idiot. This post and the other threads telling people they HAVE to eat 5 meals a day proves it. The onus is on you to provide proof regarding the lipolytic properties of not drinking water at night. You know what, I will ****ing eat my hat if you can provide ONE solid article or study.

    Like I said if he is in contest prep, sure water matters, but then it would also be controlled at all times not just at night, and sodium would be modulated as well, and that is merely manipulation of Subq water.

    BRO.
    What u want me to prove BITCH! U know what, U go and have 2 meals and day and grow like u do! Eating more is a must to grow! and eating in smaller parts through out the day is good, it also helps a bit in fat control!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    What u want me to prove BITCH! U know what, U go and have 2 meals and day and grow like u do! Eating more is a must to grow! and eating in smaller parts through out the day is good, it also helps a bit in fat control!
    Once again making claims (bolded) with no evidence or sources to back you up. I have a book about a study done by a well known doctor, and several articles. Perhaps you missed them or didn't even bother to read them. I am not saying IF is better than anything, just that you don't HAVE to eat multiple meals a day to grow or be lean.

    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/intermittent-fasting

    http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

    Regardless you made the following claim "Don't drink too much water at night... at day time it's great!," and implied that it will hinder fat loss or have other negative effects. That is what I want you to prove, because it simply isnt true.


    Post Script: Is it really too hard to type out "you" instead of "u"? This isn't an aol chat room or a text message.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
    Once again making claims (bolded) with no evidence or sources to back you up. I have a book about a study done by a well known doctor, and several articles. Perhaps you missed them or didn't even bother to read them. I am not saying IF is better than anything, just that you don't HAVE to eat multiple meals a day to grow or be lean.

    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/intermittent-fasting

    http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

    Regardless you made the following claim "Don't drink too much water at night... at day time it's great!," and implied that it will hinder fat loss or have other negative effects. That is what I want you to prove, because it simply isnt true.


    Post Script: Is it really too hard to type out "you" instead of "u"? This isn't an aol chat room or a text message.

    I also never said the one MUST have 5 meals to grow. But that's the old school basic proved way!

    U talked about a google search u remember? Now u can prolly do a google search about that too, I don't need to prove it to you...

    I can write whatever I wanna write and however I wanna write it... U can't stop me!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  20. You are too funny man. Actually I did try and seek out some science to back your water claim and still found nothing that says "you shouldn't drink water at night." I also used medical indexes not just google.

    Everyone take heed: this guy will spout whatever he wants with nothing to back it up.

  21. You are too funny man. Actually I did try and seek out some science to back your water claim and still found nothing that says you "shouldn't drink water at night." I also used medical indexes not just google.

    Everyone take heed: this guy will spout whatever he wants with nothing to back it up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
    You are too funny man. Actually I did try and seek out some science to back your water claim and still found nothing that says "you shouldn't drink water at night." I also used medical indexes not just google.

    Everyone take heed: this guy will spout whatever he wants with nothing to back it up.
    Ahhhh U didn't look that good then.... U know I can't talk to u now.
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  23. Why can't threads stay on topic!!! everyone has there own beliefs and different things work better for different ppl

  24. I wanna hear advice, not arguments on who can piss further

  25. Thats what happens when you look between your legs and see a little d*** , you have to start b*tchin on forums to feel like a bad azz

  26. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Thats what happens when you look between your legs and see a little d*** , you have to start b*tchin on forums to feel like a bad azz
    lmao
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jfedina90 View Post
    Why can't threads stay on topic!!! everyone has there own beliefs and different things work better for different ppl
    can't we all just get along
    Back.... for real this time

  28. Feels like bb.com on here

  29. I think these two dudes need to hump and get it over with...

  30. The jist is:

    Calories in < Calories out = Fat Loss. Have 1 meal, have 22 meals, it doesn't matter, it boils down to how much you exercise and how much you eat. a 6 pack is made in the kitchen.

    The "old way" of having 6 meals a day is for the nutritionists that have to deal with people that cheat all the time and can't control their trigger happy mouths that just go looking for junk to eat everytime. I eat twice a day, sometimes a light snack in the middle of the afternoon, have yet to see a problem with that, actually, it's the best diet I've ever been in.

    You want tips to lose weight? Watch what you eat. Keep track of your food. See how many calories you're intaking and adjust. Keep a log if it helps. Do cardio, HIIT is good, High Intensity High Interval Training is also good, this is more on the lines of spinning classes for instance. So I don't get bored or anything I mix the two up. I will do one day of HIIT, 30 second sprints, 1:30 cooldown, and then I will do a "hill", where I start at 11 on a bike, 2 mins, 12, 2 mins, 13, 2 mins, 14, 2 mins, 15, 2 mins, 16 2 mins, 17, 1 min, cool down for 3 at 10 and then repeat. Once you reach that 15 you're begging for momma.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    The jist is:

    Calories in < Calories out = Fat Loss. Have 1 meal, have 22 meals, it doesn't matter, it boils down to how much you exercise and how much you eat. a 6 pack is made in the kitchen.

    The "old way" of having 6 meals a day is for the nutritionists that have to deal with people that cheat all the time and can't control their trigger happy mouths that just go looking for junk to eat everytime. I eat twice a day, sometimes a light snack in the middle of the afternoon, have yet to see a problem with that, actually, it's the best diet I've ever been in.

    You want tips to lose weight? Watch what you eat. Keep track of your food. See how many calories you're intaking and adjust. Keep a log if it helps. Do cardio, HIIT is good, High Intensity High Interval Training is also good, this is more on the lines of spinning classes for instance. So I don't get bored or anything I mix the two up. I will do one day of HIIT, 30 second sprints, 1:30 cooldown, and then I will do a "hill", where I start at 11 on a bike, 2 mins, 12, 2 mins, 13, 2 mins, 14, 2 mins, 15, 2 mins, 16 2 mins, 17, 1 min, cool down for 3 at 10 and then repeat. Once you reach that 15 you're begging for momma.
    Good stuff right here.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Ahhhh U didn't look that good then.... U know I can't talk to u now.
    Right, if it is so easy to find why don't you make me look like an ******* by posting it? Reason is you don't have a source. Keep doing what you want man, from your picture you obviously haven't gotten any results.

  33. What will happen if we drink too much water at night?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by frankrock1234 View Post
    What will happen if we drink too much water at night?
    For some people, drinking too much water at night may trouble their belly and not let em sleep. it may also drop the bodie's salt levels... I never said drinking water at night is bad. I just said drinking too much water at night is bad...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 341
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:20 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in