My summer fat loss stack/diet! Please critique

K

Krypt

Banned
Awards
Okay so currently im at 230lbs 15-16% BF For my next "CUT" cycle in July i have this planned.

Planning on running this cycle for about 6-7 weeks (pct for another 4-5 weeks)

100mg Tren A @ 3x per week
150mg Test Prop @ 2x per week
.25mg Adex EOD
t3 @ 25/50/50/75/50/25/ - Each being per week.
Clen @ 20/40/60/80/80/100/100 Wk1 (going to 100mcg depending on sides)
@ 100/100/100/100/100/80/60 Wk2
@ 2 weeks off
PCT:
Osta 25mg per day
front load 2 days@150 100/100/50/50 Clomid Split
.25mg Adex EOD
s4 after pct

DIET:
Moderate Carb day! 3 days a week

2510kcals, 300g protein/125g carbs/90g fat
1200kcals/500kcals/810kcals

High carb day!
300g protein/250g carbs/50g fat -2 days a week

Low carb day!

310g protein/60g carbs/100g fat - 2 days a week. on cardio days.

Training: Pretty much doing cardio 4-5 days a week, at 45min per session.
Lifting 4-5 days per week hitting it heavy and training to failure!

So thats pretty much what im looking at for my cutting cycle, ANY CRITIQUE will be greatly appreciated!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
clomid dose looks a little high as I have seen people run a more moderate dose and still be okay. But if it's worked in the past don't meddle with it, Specially on such a mean cycle. On the higher carb days I don't see a reason why you need THAT much protein. You could take it down to say 250 and bump carbs back up a bit. I know the whole 2g/LBM on cycle stuff, but I really don't think we NEED that much protein. I have dropped my protein intake by a fair amount and lost quite a bit of weight by just adding more fat and carbs... (Seems odd yes, but it worked). Just something to think about.
Have you run Osta before? I know some say to stay REALLY low on the doses like 12.5mg or less as it can be suppressive (Or it is unknown) Just keep it in mind if you feel you're not recovering well. Some can run it NP but I find I do get a bit suppressed while on Osta.

K

Krypt

Banned
Awards
thanks for the feedback! I will consider raising carbs then and lowering protein a bit, was just planning on taking advantage of the increase in protein synthesis from the aas. About the osta, no this will be my first time using it, have you ran it on 12.5mg and still got its full potential?

R

robinthomson

Awards
clomid dose looks a little high as I have seen people run a more moderate dose and still be okay. But if it's worked in the past don't meddle with it, Specially on such a mean cycle. On the higher carb days I don't see a reason why you need THAT much protein. You could take it down to say 250 and bump carbs back up a bit. I know the whole 2g/LBM on cycle stuff, but I really don't think we NEED that much protein. I have dropped my protein intake by a fair amount and lost quite a bit of weight by just adding more fat and carbs... (Seems odd yes, but it worked). Just something to think about.
Have you run Osta before? I know some say to stay REALLY low on the doses like 12.5mg or less as it can be suppressive (Or it is unknown) Just keep it in mind if you feel you're not recovering well. Some can run it NP but I find I do get a bit suppressed while on Osta.
Yes Mattrag is right.