- 10-08-2004, 11:35 AM
- 10-08-2004, 01:28 PM
did some moderate intensity cardio, 45min on the eliptical (my knees were aching so decided to skip sprints today), 45min later ate a cup of old fashioned oats, with 2 scoops of ON choc mint.
about 3 1/2 hours later, ate 2 lean ground turkey patties (approx 60 grams protein, 7 grams fat) with a big glass of water
4pm-Train- Chest: 2 sets weighted dips, Back- 2 sets widegrip pull-ups, 3 sets bent over barbell rows, 2 sets seated dumbell military presses, 3 sets of jumprope 100 jumps
Post-workout: 30 grams maltodextrin, 60 grams whey
thats it so far today, will update later.
Last edited by SureShot; 10-08-2004 at 05:25 PM.
- 10-09-2004, 03:36 AM
Ok, had a 12oz steak with broccoli for dinner, later on had 2 egg whites and one whole egg omelette with spinach and a little bit of cheese, thats it for the day today.
Similar Forum Threads
- By C0rk in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
- By warbird01 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
- By Thaiclinch in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
- By wimpy in forum Training ForumReplies: 89Last Post: 04-29-2005, 02:02 PM
- By dalejmurphy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:21 AM