Quick weight loss guide lines

seodebjit

Awards
Want to lose weight quickly, with no fuss, just follow a few simple steps and use our good stuff and watch the weight boossh away.

Boossh
Quick Healthy Weight

philaeagle51

Awards
lose weight for a beginner

Want to lose weight quickly, with no fuss, just follow a few simple steps and use our good stuff and watch the weight boossh away.

Boossh
Quick Healthy Weight

Whats you diet like? If you answer includes more than one daily snack (a slice or two of pizza, an ice cream cone, a fruit rollup for example), cut that to one every other day as a first step. Gradual change helped me get where i needed to be (snacking once a week after a hard week of working out (made me want to go harder because i regretted snacking..tonight was that night lol..so mad i ate the skittles ha).

Start eating healthy, small meals (6ish per day). eggs, milk, chicken, steak, fish, fruit, salad, avocados, oatmel, TONS OF WATER! Tha would be the beginners guide to losing fat, and eating healthy (getting the right amount of vitamins etc).

CJason

Awards
East under maintenance and above BMR. Simple caloric deficit. Stay away from calorie dense foods. You can eat much more healthy food for the same calorie count as you can a tiny amount of processed.

philaeagle51

Awards
^very true. its all about how fit you are and what steps you have already taken towards losing weight. not everyone jumps right into the 'intense' stuff (not that intense, it just takes discipline).

seodebjit

Awards
I find it quite interesting. I think this following sites may be helpfull for the weight lossers..Please check:

en[.]wikipedia[.]org/wiki/Weight_loss
www[.]facebook[.]com/pages/Boossh/398632143480624
www[.]myfitnesspal[.]com/

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Find caloric maintenance.
- Eat slightly under the maintenance and increase the calorie deficit via weight training and cardio.
- Experiment with low carb diets or carb cycling.
- Drink 0 calories (except for protein shakes).
- Look into Paleo diet and/or Lean Gains (both work well for me).

It's really not difficult. Diet is going to be most of the battle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
its a trolll promoting product who is not a sponser.

to the red I say!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 4
Weight Loss 9
Weight Loss 11
Weight Loss 4
Supplements 21