Wake up in morning, look shredded...by midday look like bloated crap

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Ok brother I hear you. I have no reason to make outrageous claims, Kiefer isn't paying me. It does sound a little skeptical but 9lbs isn't that unrealistic in 3 weeks considering wrestlers I train can lose 10lbs in a single night. I didn't say I've gained 9lbs of muscle, that my friend is outrageous. The reason is simple, I went from 50-100grams of carbs a day to somewhere around 500grams. The weight is coming from additional water. But its being store as glycogen that's why I'm dry and not bloated. It's not for everyone but give it a try in the fall it takes some time to get used to it, and learn what your body can or can't absorb.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BatCountry View Post
    is the appetite suppression supposed to kick in on first doses? So far it hasn't done anything for that.

    For me it kicked in after 3/4 days at 2cps 3 times a day. How are you dosing it?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    For me it kicked in after 3/4 days at 2cps 3 times a day. How are you dosing it?
    i am dosing exactly that. I'll keep you posted. As you may have noticed above i tried the carb back loading thing for a few days. I am going to drop that and go back to a more conventional approach for now. I will pick up carb back loading in the winter, when i'm not as concerned with gaining or (hopefully) loosing a few lbs of fat.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MooseLoRoose View Post
    Ok brother I hear you. I have no reason to make outrageous claims, Kiefer isn't paying me. It does sound a little skeptical but 9lbs isn't that unrealistic in 3 weeks considering wrestlers I train can lose 10lbs in a single night. I didn't say I've gained 9lbs of muscle, that my friend is outrageous. The reason is simple, I went from 50-100grams of carbs a day to somewhere around 500grams. The weight is coming from additional water. But its being store as glycogen that's why I'm dry and not bloated. It's not for everyone but give it a try in the fall it takes some time to get used to it, and learn what your body can or can't absorb.
    water, yes now that is more realistic. For myself however, i feel like i am holding way to much water by the end of the day. this manifests as bloat, specifically in the upper abdominals. last night after CBL i noticed this had come back again pretty significantly as compared to the previous week where i had cut out a lot of fast burning carbs but also dairy. When i go back to experimenting with CBL later in the year this is something i am going to have to be aware of and adjust amount of carbs and types when back loading.
    I would be interested in seeing your longer term experience with this, say after a few more months. Maybe you could start a progress thread here?
    thanks Moose, stay strong and lean.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BatCountry View Post
    Wow fast delivery! So it says for cutting dose 2 to 3 capsules 2 to three times daily. You use after you eat? So after my morning no carb shake first dose 60 minutes after words? I guess i will have the appetite for breakfast but it will suppressed the rest of the day?
    ^^^ This may be the culprit for your bloating issue. I sometimes have the same exact problem after my morning shake and seems to last a while. Check the ingredients in your no carb shake and maybe try something with a different ingredient panel. I sometimes have to skip my shake and just take a BCAA drink in the morning if I have an early grappling or Judo session. I just can't stand being bloated on the mat.
    •   
       


  6. Yeah I'll def keep you posted. I also think the CBL could be working because I'm on a fairly new training split where I rotate Hypertrophy training weeks with reps in the 8-10 range only, 1.5-2min rest periods, and high volume in total number of reps. Then after 2 weeks it switches to really heavy reps in the 3-5 range only, 3-4 minute rest periods, and lower volume in total number of.reps.... It could be the combination is raising a better hormonal response... Who knows

  7. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    ^^^ This may be the culprit for your bloating issue. I sometimes have the same exact problem after my morning shake and seems to last a while. Check the ingredients in your no carb shake and maybe try something with a different ingredient panel. I sometimes have to skip my shake and just take a BCAA drink in the morning if I have an early grappling or Judo session. I just can't stand being bloated on the mat.
    I use two brands about time Whey Isolate and VPX Zero Carb SRO. the ingrediants are very similar but VPX uses Sucralean and about time uses Stevia. If i had to guess it would be the VPX, that's the culprit as Stevia is a natural sweetener.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BatCountry View Post
    i am dosing exactly that. I'll keep you posted. As you may have noticed above i tried the carb back loading thing for a few days. I am going to drop that and go back to a more conventional approach for now. I will pick up carb back loading in the winter, when i'm not as concerned with gaining or (hopefully) loosing a few lbs of fat.
    That's a good idea, I'm not loading anymore now (at all but that's a different story lol)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  9. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    That's a good idea, I'm not loading anymore now (at all but that's a different story lol)
    what makes it different, the journey to 4% BF that you went down to?
  10. too much flax


    Maybe you're getting too much phytostrogens from 6g of Flax Oil
    Code:
    Phytoestrogen Content (mcg/100g aprox. 4 ounces)
    
    Flax seed 379,380
    Soy beans    103,920
    Tofu    27,150.1
    Soy yogurt    10,275
    Sesame seed    8008.1
    Flax bread    7540
    Multigrain bread    4798.7
    Soy milk    2957.2
    Hummus    993
    
      Source:  www . totalityofbeing.com /FramelessPages/Articles/estrogeninfoods.html
    Besides that flax has secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG Lingan) that inhibit 5a-redutase (lower DHT) and increse SHBG production.

    Code:
    LinumLife modulates DHT via the following mechanisms:
    
    1) Increase of production of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to the free testosterone in the blood stream, making it unavailable to be metabolized to DHT. 
    
    2) Inhibition of enzymatic pathways by which the body metabolizes testosterone to DHT. LinumLife affects the following pathways:
    * 5α reductase
    * 17β OHSD
    * Aromatase
    * Luteinizing hormone (LH)
    
    Source:  www . linumlife.com/health-benefits-p3725-en.html
     
    .

  11. wow zaire that is interesting... or should i say that sucks, never knew flax had a higher level of Phytos than even soy. Guess i'll stick with fish oil. thanks for that info!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BatCountry View Post
    what makes it different, the journey to 4% BF that you went down to?
    My body apparently lost the capacity of digesting carbs, we're talking any kind, anything more than
    50gr in one day. I'm not missing them, actually I feel much better without them since
    they were causing me unbearable stomach cramps lately.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  13. Interesting, could it have to do with digestive issues? I have problems absorbing protien so I take Betatine HCI along with pro-biotics. Maybe that would help you also? Of course if you like this and see it as a benifit then why change anything.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BatCountry View Post
    Interesting, could it have to do with digestive issues? I have problems absorbing protien so I take Betatine HCI along with pro-biotics. Maybe that would help you also? Of course if you like this and see it as a benifit then why change anything.
    Sort of, I'm quoting myself from another thread in which we are currently talking about this specifically:

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    my body stopped producing the enzyme(s) needed to digest carbs.
    Since enzymes are expensive to produce for the body and it would make sense it stopped
    producing sucrase for example, if is not needed.

    [..] the problem is in the stomach digestion: assuming the pH of my stomach
    became very acid this would cause the destruction of the enzyme responsible for carb digestion
    [..] the offending food will cause discomfort and such until it leaves the stomach to go into the small intestine
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:09 AM
  2. the bloated look
    By hli1022 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. the bloated look
    By hli1022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:40 PM
  5. Androgenic morning wake-up issues...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in