Egg Whites International liquid egg whites

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think those are the egg-whites Ronnie Coleman uses in his video.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone bought them, I can't figure out the shipping price?

Stingray

Awards
I was out on eggology's web site and they seem to be more expensive then egg whites international.

My main concern with eather is the tast,texture and quality. The smallest order from EWI is 40 bucks for 2 half gallon jugs. I dont want to spend that kind of cash to find out that the tast/texture is so bad that I end up chucking it out.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
i would just go to albertson's and buy their brand eggwhites- they come in a quart which is 15 whole eggs at 6g of protein each for about 3 bucks

BigDawg2Big

Awards
Personally I use Lana's Eggwhites.. www.lanaseggwhites.com.. They are great tasting and I love them.. Plus you get a quality product from a great person who takes care of her customers... I would give them a shot.. The only thing that stinks is no matter who you order from the shipping sucks... But again, very good thing to have very convient... Hope this helps..

Stingray

Awards
i would just go to albertson's and buy their brand eggwhites- they come in a quart which is 15 whole eggs at 6g of protein each for about 3 bucks
Thanks dsl,

I think I will check into that and see what they are like.

AdrenalineRush1

Awards
perhaps the eggology prices were higher cause they included shipping and hanlding, i didnt take the time to break it all down but i think that is the reason..

dont u guys have a BJ's or COSTCO by you??? i get 64 oz of egg whites for 7 bucks , which is cheaper than the online guys, they usually sell "All whites" or "Better'n eggs"

Stingray

Awards
Well heres what I found out.

I bought "Papetti" brand "All Whites" last night from albertsons. Fantastic Product not slimy put 4oz in 8oz of milk and could not tell it was in there. The cost was 2.89 for 16oz or .18 cents a ounce. Egg Whites International's smallest quanity is 2 half gallons for total (shipping included) 40 bucks that comes out to .31 cents an ounce.

Dont know what is cost is if you buy huge amounts and I dont have access to a COSTCO or SAMS at the moment to check them out.

I think I will be staying with the Papetti Brand for now.

Thanks to everybody for all your imput.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that stinks is no matter who you order from the shipping sucks...
Not true, Max Muscle carries Lana's eggwhite's for $29 near my house, no shipping costs if they carry it near you

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Check out a local bakery supply outfit. They seel the **** by the 5 gallon bucket. It has a whipping agent in it but no big deal. I just ladle it into tupperwares and put them in the freezer. I get 5 gallons (33 pounds) for $25.