ECA stack log

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes.

Age-24
5' 8"
190lbs
Around 13% bf

I am going to run 1 tab a day for 3 weeks. Might bump to 2 tabs after I see what my sensitivity is.

Ingredients-
(MaHaung Alkalids) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg

I'm running a layne-norton cut diet and have been for the last 2 weeks. I am currently out of town until the 1st and my ECA is at home. I will start on the second. I will post the diet if anyone is interested.

Lift mon, wed, fri. Cardio tue, thur, Sat. Sunday off. Cardio sessions will be to burn 350 cals a piece that's it. I will switch it up.

Will post pics later tonight.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ForumRunner_20120424_193019.png

Sorry for quality. I will get my roommate snap a few good ones with my camera when I get home next week.

The main goal of this is to tighten up around the waist before a big test cycle in June.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here's the snapshot of diet. I am keeping carbs at 30%. I will have one refeed day every week. Either Saturday or Sunday. And that day will have my cheat included.

ForumRunner_20120424_214407.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
try posting in the log section, what do you mean with "1 cap" are you running the actual caffeine, ephedra, aspirin?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes I meant tab. Its a premade. 20mg ephedra, 200mg caffeine and then my asprine all in 1 tab.