Jacobg252's fat to fit using leangains log

J

JacobG252

Awards
Hi,

I am starting my Leangains log on Monday. I have not worked out and ate like crap for the last 3 and a half years. Please check out my workout day meal plan and let me know what you guys think. On a non-workout day I am substituting meal 4 with most likely a lean meat with some fruit and veggies similar to meal 5. I will be weight training 3 days a week either Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Thursday depending on the week as I have a hectic schedule. I will be taking a multi-vitamin and in 2 weeks and creatine and NO supplement. On fridays I will follow meals 1, 2, and 3 and meal 4 which will be the last will be a heavy duty meal which I really won't be able to calculate. On saturday I will follow the 8 hour feeding time but wont be able to control my meals. If I work out on Sunday it will be in the morning which meal 3 and 4 on my list will be meal 1 and 2. Sorry for all the confusion but my schedule is majorly messed up. I will post a picture sometime this week, please see some stats below:

HEIGHT: 6' 5"
WEIGHT: 279 LBS
BODY FAT: 27% NOT SURE IF I MEASURED PROPERLY
WAIST: 44.5 IN.
STOMACH: 47.5 IN
NECK: 17 1/4 IN
RIGHT ARM UNFLEXED: 15 5/8"
RIGHT ARM FLEXED: 16 7/8"

Attachments