LOOKS LIKE THE NANNY-STATERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE EPHEDRINE PRESCRIPTION ONLY

toolband

toolband

Awards
Obama

“Several options are being considered to further reduce methamphetamine production including prescription-only status for pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products.”

Obama: More Workplace Drug Testing, Zero Tolerance Laws, Prescription-Only Ephedrine Products, and.. - AR15.COM

THIS IS GOING TO PISS ME THE **** OFF!!!!!!!!! If they do this do you think we will still be able to get bronkaid or other ephedrine containing products from some of the "supplement" UGL type sites we order other **** from overseas?

You know, I've been trying to get some phentermine for my next cut because I need a break from ephedrine. They make it so goddamn hard to get any thing that actually works for weight loss, and now they want to take away the one last thing we have that is actually legal. I could get ****ing METH easier in my town if I were so inclined then I can a safe and effective drug like phentermine. Now they want to do the same thing with ephedrine?????

****ING NANNY-STATE DO-GOODER MOTHER****ERS!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to figure out who pisses me off more the left with their nanny staters or the right with their religion down your throaters trying to legislate morality. Hate them both equally I guess.

Looks like I better stock up while I can!

toolband

toolband

Awards
I agree! That's why I'm a libertarian, they can all kiss my ass. The only reason why I prefer the right *slightly* is because gun control pisses me off like no other.

I'm going to be f&*king FUMING if they f*ck with my ephedrine! lol Damnit I hate the government

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that really surprising though? I'm actually surprised it's even available in the US due to it's risks and the fact you can make meth from it. Pretty sure it's banned everywhere else. It SHOULD be prescription only, to be totally honest.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Are you serious???? What "risks"?????

The effects of ephedrine are well documented and well understood. It is no more "risky" then taking caffeine. It sounds like you lapped up all the fear-mongering from a few years ago. Politicians and media like to have a boogey man, it serves their interests. Just because one or two 400lb fat asses decided to take 5x the dose of ephedrine and go jogging wind up having a heart attack (this happens all the time without ephedrine by the way), and suddenly everyone is up in arms. Well no **** sherlock. That would be like banning alcohol because some dumbass decides to chug two gallons of vodka in ten minutes and gets alcohol poisoning.

The fact that you can make meth with it is entirely irrelevant to its uses. It's effects are nothing like taking meth, that is just a coincidence of chemistry.

I don't give a **** what some ******* meth head does. Let the dumbasses kill themselves off for all I care. Why should we be punished because other people are stupid? People are going to make and take drugs regardless. Count on it.

Freedom. How does it work?

If they do this, it will be easier in my area to get ****ing meth then it would be to get ephedrine or phentermine or clenbuterol for a cutting phase / cycle. How much ****ing sense does that make? These government idiots aren't helping ANYONE.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Better stock up on your pre-ban bronkaid! :frustrate

You can go kill yourself with cigarrettes and alcohol from the corner grocery but heaven forbid you want to take a ****ing common and mild medication for asthma or fat loss, you better get permission!

While we are at it lets just go ahead and ban unprotected sex, red meat, caffeine, MMA, football, salt, and fast food. I mean, someone could get hurt!

You know what happens when you do everything you can to prevent dumbasses from darwining themselves out of the gene pool? You get more dumbasses. Let people make their own goddamn choices. I mean its not like this is the ****ing dark ages, damn near every man woman and child has access to the entire collection of human knowledge right at their finger tips in the information age. Do your own ****ing research! If you want to chug a gallon of bleach that is your ****ing business! Not mine!

toolband

toolband

Awards
And GeoForce you are correct about the left vs. right. Its like the left wants the government to be their mommy and the right wants the government to be their daddy.

I already have a ****ing mommy and daddy! A grown ass man shouldn't need the government to make their personal decisions. Its always "for our own good" and "for the children". No it aint. Its really about money and power and the dumbasses who don't want to take responsibility for everybody but themselves egg them on.

**** this!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is far more potent than caffeine. And can you make meth out of caffeine?
Most bodybuilding stuff that *works* are all grey area, for a reason. There are inherent risks if not used properly, and without knowledge of whether it's suited for you or not.

A person with a known or unknown heart condition, for example, has far more risks taking high doses of ephedrine 3-4 times a day for bodybuilding purposes, vs drinking a cup of coffee. You can't be serious thinking otherwise. Maybe clen and albuterol should also be sold on the shelf then?

Btw, R U MAD BRO? lol I just had to add that in haha :p

toolband

toolband

Awards
haha

Well I am speaking relatively. Ephedrine is not THAT MUCH more potent then high doses of caffeine. At least not for me. It works magic as an appetite suppressant for me though.

You can kill yourself drinking too much water. People are responsible for their own decisions and each of us OWNS our own body. No one has the right to tell us what to do to our own body.

And yes, clenbuterol and albuterol should be on the shelf.

eta: and lol no I'm not mad at you bro, I'm mad at the government and the notion that we need them to control every aspect of our lives.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, I was jk. You were raging in your posts lol

I agree with you, that we should be responsible for our bodies. But truthfully not everyone has the knowledge to do so safely. You have to think of the lowest common denominator. For every successful cycle out there (of anything), there is someone screwing themselves up big time, trashing their liver and ending up in the hospital, trashing their heart, and other organs, sometimes permanently.

I see it from your view, because I am educated on the matter. But truth is most (i.e.: young) people just pop pills and don't give two $hits about their body.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Yeah I was raging a bit, lol

eta: In my defense, I will admit to being in week four of a non-government-nanny approved cycle

lmao no hard feelings bro, like I said its not about you this just pisses me off

toolband

toolband

Awards
I would start stocking up on bronkaid but its illegal in my state to have more then six boxes because the department of pre-crime has determined that this could be evidence that you *might* be wanting to cook meth.

Maybe I just want to cut up a little bit every few months and keep my ****ing body healthy and lookin good!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Hard to figure out who pisses me off more the left with their nanny staters or the right with their religion down your throaters trying to legislate morality. Hate them both equally I guess.

Looks like I better stock up while I can!

I honestly dont know any more... after this Ted Nugent Fiasco i just about give up....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

"The truth why FDA don't like Ephedra"

I can't respect any company or website with grammar like this lol

I still get what you're saying. Sometimes regulation is needed other times it can be a huge pain, especially for responsible people.

If you don't like dems or gop, why not vote Ron Paul? I can't stand tea-bagging libertarians. Seem like an ignorant bunch. Not that all libertarians are bad, but the fact that tea-baggers are all mainly libertarians, just ruins it for me. Ron Paul has a lot of great things to say though, I respect that dude after learning more about him... but the fact that Libertarians have aligned themselves with the Tea Party, or vice versa, completely ruins his chances.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Ted Nugent fiasco? tea-baggers?

lmao you guys watch too much CNN.

and I am voting for Ron Paul.

toolband

toolband

Awards
"The truth why FDA don't like Ephedra"

I can't respect any company or website with grammar like this lol

I still get what you're saying. Sometimes regulation is needed other times it can be a huge pain, especially for responsible people.

If you don't like dems or gop, why not vote Ron Paul? I can't stand tea-bagging libertarians. Seem like an ignorant bunch. Not that all libertarians are bad, but the fact that tea-baggers are all mainly libertarians, just ruins it for me. Ron Paul has a lot of great things to say though, I respect that dude after learning more about him... but the fact that Libertarians have aligned themselves with the Tea Party, or vice versa, completely ruins his chances.

The purpose of posting that link was not to make an argument from authority, it was because it was the first link I ran across that rehashed a lot of good points about the whole ephedrine discussion which has been covered ad nauseum for years. Yet somehow there are still people that think "ephedrine is teh debil!!"

toolband

toolband

Awards
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
-Thomas Jefferson

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
-Thomas Jefferson

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ted Nugent fiasco? tea-baggers?

lmao you guys watch too much CNN.

and I am voting for Ron Paul.

lol I'd call them that anyhow. I don't respect the Tea Party at all, bunch of backwards douchebags living in the wrong century.

This is my primary news source: http://www.democracynow.org/

Almost every news source has an agenda, but democracy now is all about delivering the raw, unadulterated truth.

If I were American, I'd likely vote Ron Paul as well... but it'd be a tough call. I wouldn't vote Ron Paul if it means giving more votes to the GOP, who has absolutely no good contenders. It's basically a 2 party system in the states, unfortunately. I think it needs more variation, for the size of it's populace.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Democracy now??? Are you serious??? Lol that is straight up leftist libtard dribble.

You have no idea what your talking about bro. Keep regurgitating all the **** you are hearing from your propaganda ministers. I'm not going to get into politics with you but the fact that you've already demonstrated that you don't believe in individual liberty tells me all that I need to know.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Anyway, back on topic...

If anybody hears anything about this please let me know. Hopefully the FDA will keep their goddamn slimy little paws out of our medicine cabinets on this one.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Democracy now??? Are you serious??? Lol that is straight up leftist libtard dribble.

You have no idea what your talking about bro. Keep regurgitating all the **** you are hearing from your propaganda ministers. I'm not going to get into politics with you but the fact that you've already demonstrated that you don't believe in individual liberty tells me all that I need to know.

I said I like Ron Paul and ideas that the Libertarian party have. But I hate the tea party, backwards racist pricks with ignorant mindsets that have NO place in politics.

I come from a country that has 3 main parties, 1 left wing, one center, one right wing. I always vote MODERATE, center. I am about practical politics that work for everyone. Keyword being PRACTICAL not ideological.

Your response above is very dismissive and just plain funny, not to mention, I can't take anyone seriously who spells "you're" as "your", and then tells me I am stupid or don't know what I am talking about. Learn proper grammar and then maybe we can have an intelligent conversation :) Now really, you mad bro? LOL

Btw this is on topic, you made this a political thread by constantly talking about the government.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Yeah because it is the government that is trying to prevent me from taking ephedrine.

And you don't know what the **** you are talking about with the tea party. I know a lot of people who participate in the "tea party" events locally and not a single one of them are racist, or "backwards", and they certainly are not ignorant.

On what information do you base those claims? Oh thats right, you are just regurgitating **** that you heard from some sh1tstain on t.v. with an agenda.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I can't take you seriously anymore. You are the first person I've met (chatted to) who respects the Tea Party and doesn't see how racist, backwards, ignorant many of their leaders and spokespeople are. Yeah maybe a few people have ruined it for the party and there are some good people in it, but wtefff.. You respect Palin and Trump? What an effing joke.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Palin and Trump do not represent the tea party and have not been endorsed or supported by ANYONE I know who were "tea party"

Give me one example that supports ANY of your claims. You've bought into the identity politics hook line and sinker. Congratulations.

toolband

toolband

Awards
The tea party people I know all support capitalism, individual liberty, and small government.

In what way does that make a person "backwards" or a "racist"? I see we have a "big city thinker" here on our hands lol

toolband

toolband

Awards
Anyhow yeah I'm supporting Ron Paul and I will either be voting for him or for Gary Johnson

toolband

toolband

Awards
I don't need a goddamn nanny from either the democrats or the republicans and I will continue to take ephedrine when I cut, with or without those dickheads in washington d.c.'s permission

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They represent factions of the tea party, but not the tea party as a whole like I said..but you don't listen.

We are just going to argue here, so I will exit this thread. It's pointless to me and I could care less about talking about politics with bros.

My last comment on the topic is, f^&k ephedrine. You'll grow to hate it as you get older and it messes with your adrenals lol.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Haha ok no hard feelings bro. I agree, f^ck politics.

toolband

toolband

Awards
haha, cheers bro

BELIEVE

BELIEVE

Awards
Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

toolband

toolband

Awards
Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

Yeah bro that is what they do here. I have to go to walgreens to get bronkaid, they ID you and track how much you buy. You can't buy enough in one month to support a meth operation or anything stupid like that.

Seriously ephedrine is not some big deal like they make it out to be and it is the only damn cutting supplement / drug that is commercially available.