LOOKS LIKE THE NANNY-STATERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE EPHEDRINE PRESCRIPTION ONLY

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah it makes people fight too much lol

2. haha, cheers bro
    "Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST."
    •   

3. Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

4. Quote Originally Posted by BELIEVE View Post
    Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

Yeah bro that is what they do here. I have to go to walgreens to get bronkaid, they ID you and track how much you buy. You can't buy enough in one month to support a meth operation or anything stupid like that.

Seriously ephedrine is not some big deal like they make it out to be and it is the only damn cutting supplement / drug that is commercially available.
    "Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine vs. Pseudo-Ephedrine
    By uubiduu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 02:18 AM
  2. Ephedrine HCL vrs Ephedrine Sulfate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:37 AM
  3. Ephedrine & Niacin and Ephedrine & Hairloss
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss