LOOKS LIKE THE NANNY-STATERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE EPHEDRINE PRESCRIPTION ONLY

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. The tea party people I know all support capitalism, individual liberty, and small government.

In what way does that make a person "backwards" or a "racist"? I see we have a "big city thinker" here on our hands lol
    "Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST."

2. Anyhow yeah I'm supporting Ron Paul and I will either be voting for him or for Gary Johnson
    •   

3. I don't need a goddamn nanny from either the democrats or the republicans and I will continue to take ephedrine when I cut, with or without those dickheads in washington d.c.'s permission

4. They represent factions of the tea party, but not the tea party as a whole like I said..but you don't listen.

We are just going to argue here, so I will exit this thread. It's pointless to me and I could care less about talking about politics with bros.

My last comment on the topic is, f^&k ephedrine. You'll grow to hate it as you get older and it messes with your adrenals lol.

5. Haha ok no hard feelings bro. I agree, f^ck politics.
    •   

6. Yeah it makes people fight too much lol

7. haha, cheers bro

8. Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

9. Quote Originally Posted by BELIEVE View Post
    Very interesting read.

I would think the precautions already implemented with these products would be sufficient.

A couple would be: Sold behind the counter at the pharmacy, Identification required and their information entered into their system(kept around 2 years?), Daily and Monthly limits on the quantity sold, as well as limits on mail-in purchases.

Guess not..

Yeah bro that is what they do here. I have to go to walgreens to get bronkaid, they ID you and track how much you buy. You can't buy enough in one month to support a meth operation or anything stupid like that.

Seriously ephedrine is not some big deal like they make it out to be and it is the only damn cutting supplement / drug that is commercially available.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine vs. Pseudo-Ephedrine
    By uubiduu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 02:18 AM
  2. Ephedrine HCL vrs Ephedrine Sulfate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:37 AM
  3. Ephedrine & Niacin and Ephedrine & Hairloss
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss