Time to Shred! Tell me what you think and I'll log the transformation

Rodax

Awards
So I've been looking around on the boards and I feel pretty confident with the program I'm going to post and I'll just see what y'all think and tweek from there.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215
BF%: 23.5 -atleast that's what the scale says, the hand thing at the gym said somewhere between 17-18%

Cardio:
3-6 days low intensity while fasted in the AM
3 days post workout HIIT

Workout:

Chest:
Decline dumbell press 3 x 8
flat barbell press 3 x 8
incline flyes 3 x 8
DC Chest stretch

Back:
Deadlift -tho I'm kinda scared I'll doing these wrong even after watching a ton of vids so I may steer clear I dunno
Lat pulldowns 3 x 8
Cable rows 3 x 8
Weighted back extensions 3 x 8
DC Back Stretch

Legs:
Leg Press 3 x 8
Lunges 3 x 8
Squats 3 x 8
DC Quads stretch
Lying leg curl 3 x 8
DC Hamstring stretch
Calf raises 3 x 8

Arms
Standing Flat Bar curl 3 x 8
Standing DB curl 3 x 8
Iso machine curl 3 x 8
DC Bicep stretch
Dips 3 x 8
Overhead db press 3 x 8
Tricep rope pulldown 3 x 8
DC Tricep stretch

Shoulders:
Military press 3 x 8
Upright rows 3 x 8
Lateral raises 3 x 8
Shrugs 3 x 8
DC Shoulder Stretch

Diet:

Breakfast:
6 egg whites and 2 bananas

Lunch: Pre workout
6oz Chicken Breast
1 cup rice

Post workout
50g Hydowhey
Banana
5 frozen strawberries
2 cups skim milk

Dinner
6oz Chicken
1 cup broccoli

Debating about throwing in a casein shake at night before bed idk...
Haven't had the time to look up the macros exactly but I'm willing to later tonight.
I'm debating about throwing a Clen/albuterol T3 Keto deal in just to ramp things up but not too sure.
Right now I'm just taking Fish Oils, multivitamins, ALCAR, ALA, and BCAA's Along with 3g DAA daily and DIM.
May add in an ECA deal or Oxyelite or AI Motivate if people are not down with the clen idea above.

Any thoughts? right track? totally off?
Thanks!
-Rodax
PS. DC Stretch = doggcrapp stretches.

Last edited:

Boomer Jackso

Awards
I'm just over a week into a clen cycle. Not enjoying it. Just stopped today because the sides are terrible. Maybe I am just extra sensitive to it but I feel sick and nauseous all the time on it, can't even get above 80 mcg. The only cardio you will be able to do on it is LOW intensity, and that will feel like HIIT because the clen makes your body work harder already. No adverse effects on ny strength, but endurance is down. Lost 3 lbs, most likely all fat, but I feel like I could have done that without the clen by upping my cardio. The main cause of the weight loss was probably the appetite suppressant effect that the nausea has had on me, causing me to eat less.

Rodax

Awards
Really Boomer? Are you taking T3 too? and how did you ramp up the Clen?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
That's a intense routine with all the cardio man. KILL IT!!!!!! Give the clen a shot and see how you react to it.

Rodax

Awards
Yeha but I've heard Clen causes like Heart death, or is that dependent on like high doses?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeha but I've heard Clen causes like Heart death, or is that dependent on like high doses?
Yes, clen can be dangerous. BUT, it can also be run safely with minimal sides. I researched clen for almost two years before I finally had the nutz to ingest that stuff. It works, & it works well. Just do your research on it & use it wisely if you decide to run it.

Rodax

Awards
See I tried albuterol once because it was safer but that was 2 years ago and it was such a pain to keep dosing so within a week or 2 I stopped it. Never really gave Clen a thought bc of the dangerous stuff. I dunno lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been looking around on the boards and I feel pretty confident with the program I'm going to post and I'll just see what y'all think and tweek from there.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215
BF%: 23.5 -atleast that's what the scale says, the hand thing at the gym said somewhere between 17-18%

Cardio:
3-6 days low intensity while fasted in the AM
3 days post workout HIIT

Workout:

Chest:
Decline dumbell press 3 x 8
flat barbell press 3 x 8
incline flyes 3 x 8
DC Chest stretch

Back:
Deadlift -tho I'm kinda scared I'll doing these wrong even after watching a ton of vids so I may steer clear I dunno
Lat pulldowns 3 x 8
Cable rows 3 x 8
Weighted back extensions 3 x 8
DC Back Stretch

Legs:
Leg Press 3 x 8
Lunges 3 x 8
Squats 3 x 8
DC Quads stretch
Lying leg curl 3 x 8
DC Hamstring stretch
Calf raises 3 x 8

Arms
Standing Flat Bar curl 3 x 8
Standing DB curl 3 x 8
Iso machine curl 3 x 8
DC Bicep stretch
Dips 3 x 8
Overhead db press 3 x 8
Tricep rope pulldown 3 x 8
DC Tricep stretch

Shoulders:
Military press 3 x 8
Upright rows 3 x 8
Lateral raises 3 x 8
Shrugs 3 x 8
DC Shoulder Stretch

Diet:

Breakfast:
6 egg whites and 2 bananas

Lunch: Pre workout
6oz Chicken Breast
1 cup rice

Post workout
50g Hydowhey
Banana
5 frozen strawberries
2 cups skim milk

Dinner
6oz Chicken
1 cup broccoli

Debating about throwing in a casein shake at night before bed idk...
Haven't had the time to look up the macros exactly but I'm willing to later tonight.
I'm debating about throwing a Clen/albuterol T3 Keto deal in just to ramp things up but not too sure.
Right now I'm just taking Fish Oils, multivitamins, ALCAR, ALA, and BCAA's Along with 3g DAA daily and DIM.
May add in an ECA deal or Oxyelite or AI Motivate if people are not down with the clen idea above.

Any thoughts? right track? totally off?
Thanks!
-Rodax
PS. DC Stretch = doggcrapp stretches.

Looks like you have a good start. As things progress changes can be made. You may want to add in some whey protein with like your lunch meal or breakfast. Then adding in a casein drink in the evening to help as well is not a bad thing. Check out the options at www.mgnstore.com if you decide to order use the code AC25 for a 25% discount as long as the total is $50 or more. Have you any experience with the Clen/T3? I personally have ran this combo and was getting results towards the end of my 3 reek run. There are various ways to cycle it. I like 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. Some do it other way which I can go over with you if you don't know much about it. As far as a fat burner there are various places and products to use. And of course MGN has a fat burner as well. The ECA stack can be ruff on your body if not done properly.

My suggestion would to get the diet straight and add in the Clen. and or the T3. But a fair warning If you are wanting to put on size you may not want to add in the T3.

Rodax

Awards
Thanks Only, I've heard of 2 on and 2 off or 2on 1off with benadryl and even running Keto permanently after week 3 but not 3 on 3 off. You can clue me in on that if you don't mind. Would the Clen be just as effective though without the T3? Could I reasonably put on size? If anything I was just gonna try to get down to 10% or so and then maybe run a PH or try my hand at a cycle, Or even just go with a peptide cycle but that was gonna be after. That's why I say do you think I can still decently put on size and cut down just using Clen? If that's the case prolly add in the whey shake in the AM and Casein shake before bed then right?

Btw how long did you run and how much did you lose on your 3 on 3 off deal?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The short answer is yes I lost inches with 3 on and 3 off. Tomorrow I will respond back and give a little more insite.. Or you can pm me anytime. My old butt is going to bed. I have to get up in a few hours for work. Lol

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Clen solo. Research chem site. Got it along with nolva and Adex for upcoming Test-E/Winny cycle. Decided to try to cut a bit of fat before my cycle. Started with 40 mcg, no sides other than anxious, amped up feeling. Stayed there for 3 days, went up to 60 mcg, sides were bearable so I took another 20 mcg for 80 total. Felt like I was gonna puke for about 3 hours, felt extremely nervous and paranoid. Spent about an hour searching the web trying to find an antidote, which I couldn't find so I just dealt with it. Went back down to 40 for 2 days, got back up to 60 yesterday, nausea back in effect. Maybe it is over dosed. Who knows. Never got the shakes or racing heart, but heart definitely beats HARDER, I can feel it in my chest. Can't wait to have a workout without it, honestly. For me it was a mistake. More power to those who it works for.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Clen solo. Research chem site. Got it along with nolva and Adex for upcoming Test-E/Winny cycle. Decided to try to cut a bit of fat before my cycle. Started with 40 mcg, no sides other than anxious, amped up feeling. Stayed there for 3 days, went up to 60 mcg, sides were bearable so I took another 20 mcg for 80 total. Felt like I was gonna puke for about 3 hours, felt extremely nervous and paranoid. Spent about an hour searching the web trying to find an antidote, which I couldn't find so I just dealt with it. Went back down to 40 for 2 days, got back up to 60 yesterday, nausea back in effect. Maybe it is over dosed. Who knows. Never got the shakes or racing heart, but heart definitely beats HARDER, I can feel it in my chest. Can't wait to have a workout without it, honestly. For me it was a mistake. More power to those who it works for.

Rodax

Awards
Well anyone else have any tips or suggestions before I start this on Monday?