2 Carb Brownies! 6g protein! *Pics* 99-160 Cals per Brownie!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Thought I'd share this!

****************************** **********************WWWWWWWW EEEEOOOORRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWW WWEEEEOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTT TTT*************************** ************************

Low Carb Recipe Alert.

Today I was craving Brownies... not the dry cake kind that you see the recipe for online.. GROSS PEOPLE.. 2 Cups of Flour and 1 cup of Sugar is CALLED CAKE... not brownies..... BLAH!!

So I took off on a side adventure. Some of you who know me, know that I'm a foodie. If I hadn't gone into computers I would of became a chef and I still aspire to have my own bakery some day. Regardless I scoured whole foods for some ingredients to make a decent low carb brownie. Took a couple tries but I succeeded! 2 CARB Brownies.. That is right.. 2 CARB brownies that taste like brownies.

First Recipe is a simple one. It does have some Soy in it, this scares some people. I don't mind little amounts of soy.

Here is a picture of some obscure or items you probably don't have on hand that you will need.

Now for Brownie Recipe I.. I like to call this the DOESN'T GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR BELLY FAT Brownies..

Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350, cook 25-30 minutes in a 8X8 or 9X9 pan. 9 servings per container

1 cup Stevia
1 cup Splenda
3 eggs
1/2 cup softened margarine
1/2c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 c. flaxseed meal
1/2 c. Almond Flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Soy Choc. Milk

MACROS: 5 Carbs per brownie, 3 Fiber per brownie.. net of 2 carbs a brownie (not small brownies either.) 6 protein per brownie, 99 cals per brownie.

Some pictures of the process and finished product:

Now onto Brownie II.. This is the ultimate low carb brownie, but at the cost of a few more calories.

1 Cup Stevia
1 Cup Splenda
3 eggs
1/2 cup Margarine
2/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 c. Almond Flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 serv. 1 squeeze packet Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
1/2 c. chopped walnuts

Preheat over to 350. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

162 cals, 6 carbs, 4 fiber, 14 fat, 6 protein for these brownies. These look better dough wise.

Pictures of the progress and final product!!

My son LOVED THESE..

Comments from the family members:

My Son:

My son tried the brownies and told his mom.. I want a really really really big plate.

My Wife:

So I came back in to grab out the second set of brownies out of the oven and I look at the brownie pan and 4 brownies is missing out of the 9. I ate one and my wife said she ate one. I go in there and she's got a couple dollops of my vanilla protein ice cream and 2 brownies on a plate. Her reasoning, is she puts up with me, and that all together this equals one of her normal brownies.

ENJOY!!!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Tryin these tonight got em in the oven

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
These are good thanks for the sweet recipe

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They look delicious!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
How do you calculate 99 cal. I have that alone just with the fat content in each brownie. Any tips because i end up with 99.4g fat for all 9 brownies?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
How do you calculate 99 cal. I have that alone just with the fat content in each brownie. Any tips because i end up with 99.4g fat for all 9 brownies?

What are you using for calculations? I went via the stuff on the sides of my product. That 99cal is PER serving. Meaning that tray of brownies is 999 calories. You aren't taking that 99 cals as for the whole tray of brownies right?

as for 9g of fat is per brownie so my recipe had 81 fat for all the brownies.

BELIEVE

BELIEVE

Awards
Next time I go shopping looks like I'll have a couple of things to pick up. Thanks for the recipe, look forward to them!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
What are you using for calculations? I went via the stuff on the sides of my product. That 99cal is PER serving. Meaning that tray of brownies is 999 calories. You aren't taking that 99 cals as for the whole tray of brownies right?

as for 9g of fat is per brownie so my recipe had 81 fat for all the brownies.
No i get 999 total calories. When i figure it up i get 134 cal per brownie with my ingrediants. The only thing i can think of is the margarin because im getting 40g fat from that alone. Granted 134 cal. Isnt bad and they are delicious just trying to figure out how to knock some fat out cause im coming up wit 11g fat per brownie

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a recipe on no bakes? Man I have been dying to have some but would love a low carb recipe!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Do you have a recipe on no bakes? Man I have been dying to have some but would love a low carb recipe!
Sorry for the same name bro should have looked harder before i created this account

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the same name bro should have looked harder before i created this account
No man it appears I should have looked harder if you check the dates... Was thinking of a name and this just popped in my head. Saw you on here a few months after and I was like sh1t.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
No man it appears I should have looked harder if you check the dates... Was thinking of a name and this just popped in my head. Saw you on here a few months after and I was like sh1t.
Lol you can call me number 2 someone pm me thinking i was u and was all man you look great and your log is inspiring and what not and i was like aww you have the wrong guy lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol you can call me number 2 someone pm me thinking i was u and was all man you look great and your log is inspiring and what not and i was like aww you have the wrong guy lol
LMAO!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol well thanks for the big head that i got for all of 3 days before they guy says wait it wasnt your avatar that looked good it was another livetolift fml lol
;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Recipes 0
Recipes 2
Nutrition / Health 0
Weight Loss 0
jjohn Recipes 0