Time to shred

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so I was where I wanted to be then vacation hit

Im not liking how I'm lookin. While on vacation I was stil taking recompadrol and adipose annihilation v2

Now I only want to diet till end of may get back to 8 percent

Ill be adding fat free to this stack

Also while on recomp and aav2 I was taking green coffee extract and 6oxo.

Im debating on adding clen t3 and igf1 in there to finish the cut

Havent ran igf1 on a cut without anabolics. What y'all think

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In it see u win Zach.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Unsure if IGF1 is goo enough. At 40mcg per day or if I should only dose 4x a week at 50mcg. One thing I always had a hard time figuring out. I've ran it both ways didn't see much difference between the 2

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention 6oxo and green coffee will be done by the time fat free is here. And I'm replacing the 6 oxo with 6bromo (150mg).

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you postings, how adipose v2 and recompadrol treat you?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
They work so well togetherGot dosing down to a science

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i dont really have any VAT. Hydroxy citric acid works WONDERS for that.

as for cortisol, waiting on fat free since it has some chlorogenic acid. but ill probably end up getting 7 keto again.

berberine acts as a cortisol modulator though.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys change of plans

Something happened with the post office still have not received it, not sure if I will.

Considering the above I went out and bought
Tumeric 95% curcuminoids 500mg/cap 60 caps
Pomegranate full spectrum. 40% ellagic acid then extraced to some oil. 30 caps

I added this in for now..... Diets good.

Yesterday had a 75g pro shake, 1.2lb lean veal cutlet that I bought from butcher
1 lb of pulled pork (from pork loin center cut 5g fat per 3ounce cooked or 4ounce raw).

In the puilled pork I used old juices left over for a previous batch. Onions, paprika, lemon pepper, cayenne pepper, apricot preserves (5g carb 4g fiber per serving)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys change of plansSomething happened with the post office still have not received it, not sure if I will. Considering the above I went out and boughtTumeric 95% curcuminoids 500mg/cap 60 capsPomegranate full spectrum. 40% ellagic acid then extraced to some oil. 30 capsI added this in for now..... Diets good. Yesterday had a 75g pro shake, 1.2lb lean veal cutlet that I bought from butcher1 lb of pulled pork (from pork loin center cut 5g fat per 3ounce cooked or 4ounce raw). In the puilled pork I used old juices left over for a previous batch. Onions, paprika, lemon pepper, cayenne pepper, apricot preserves (5g carb 4g fiber per serving)
that meal makes me very happy.
;)
Cut up my friend!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
ssssssub'd!
the vacation accident will be forgotten in no time ;)

This is gonna be very interesting to follow,
when someone knows ingredients in details like you do
on top of knowing how to diet (way too many times that part
is not in the picture when we see "cutting phases/stacks")

Still planning on adding 7-keto?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
ssssssub'd!

i am... i notice im tired at 150mg per day. so i usually stick at 100 per day.

the 50mg caps were sold out. at VS. was just easier for me to get it there... next time will be different, i just wanted to start.

The pomegranate extract is awesom though... ingredient compliments fucoxanthin content in the AAv2

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ssssssub'd!

Agreed bro!!! Zach knows his shiz!!!!

That meal looks good. Finally added in some
Oatmeal after the stomach issues have subsided.
Carbs Post w/o ONLY

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
So I fouind an unopened novedex xt in my fridge lol. So I got that and some bromoWhat to use?!? I have this issue w things I like. I end up saving them/ not wanting to use them lol. I'd use 3 caps a day of novedex. I also have stoked, slin (lg), super sap, vat attack, HCA,ALA, holy basil 4:1argh

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
So I fouind an unopened novedex xt in my fridge lol. So I got that and some bromoWhat to use?!? I have this issue w things I like. I end up saving them/ not wanting to use them lol. I'd use 3 caps a day of novedex. I also have stoked, slin (lg), super sap, vat attack, HCA,ALA, holy basil 4:1argh
Novedex xt as in gaspari novedex xt?? Man, I ran it once a coupla years ago i think
that stuff *murdered* my libido..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vat attack... Gimme gimme lol...nice collection bro

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
So fat free just came in!Looks like ill just add that. It has some chlorogenic acid, wish I knew how much so I can add with 7 keto.So any sugghestions on bromo or novedex? Or should I run both? Alternating days.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I went a lil crazy last night. 3 slices piza and mad raisin bran. Was only gunna have raisin bran to do a cleanse (whole box lol) but fights were on so pizza ot was. No biggy tho. Took extra aav2 and recompadrol. Felt fine

Fat free.... So according to dirk in his post there's 240mg per cap. If that's the case , I'm not feeling **** from it. Maybe he made a mistake. Anyway took all supps a little while ago

3 aav2
1 pomgranate
1 tumeric
1 fat free ( may bump to 2 tomorrow)
1000mg calcium800mg magnesium
3000iu d3
3g fushoil

Will take some creatine and leucine w me to gym. Ill post a picture when I am no longer bloated n watery. I'm thinking 2 caps of novedex xt pre workout as well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Re feed?
I had my first re feed in a long time. Toilet is gettin punished. Lots of baked yams (made into chips size) and berries......

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Ended up taking another fat free and 2 novedex xt

Took a pic as well

Added ala powder to crystal lite iced tea.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Bout to skip gym to **** all day from all the raisin bran lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
pic is blurry and dark... hard to see the actual lines i do have which is fairly annoying. however keep in mind... box of raisin bran, and pizza last night, and sushi the night before.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went a lil crazy last night. 3 slices piza and mad raisin bran. Was only gunna have raisin bran to do a cleanse (whole box lol) but fights were on so pizza ot was. No biggy tho. Took extra aav2 and recompadrol. Felt fine

Fat free.... So according to dirk in his post there's 240mg per cap. If that's the case , I'm not feeling **** from it. Maybe he made a mistake. Anyway took all supps a little while ago

3 aav2
1 pomgranate
1 tumeric
1 fat free ( may bump to 2 tomorrow)
1000mg calcium800mg magnesium
3000iu d3
3g fushoil

Will take some creatine and leucine w me to gym. Ill post a picture when I am no longer bloated n watery. I'm thinking 2 caps of novedex xt pre workout as well
what type of calcium you use? and for the magnesium i use glycinate.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Destroyed back today. Did a ton of abs got a free app on iphone. I modified it with weighted stuff. Doing ellipticasl now prolluy for 30 min onm resistance 8

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
pic is blurry and dark... hard to see the actual lines i do have which is fairly annoying. however keep in mind... box of raisin bran, and pizza last night, and sushi the night before.
Looking great brother! Where is all that fat that you supposedly had to get rid of?! :D
How comes you eat pizza and sushi and I starve myself to death? lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I use nature bounty calcium magnesium. That's it. I have t force, primal male, and cordygen 5. What should I add to this?I'm 3 caps a day at novedex xt

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AK- his blood is recompadrol lol...
he is a walking GDA :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
he is. AK obviously knows exactly what he is doing. dudes shredded.

My goal is to be so shredded even my nut sack will have abs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No invite? :(

My heart is broken bud!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Oh snapForgot to say I have natty VI found a bottle of performLol. SOooooO. What do I add for t boosting. Perform and natty v along with primal male or tforce?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats not fair AK....
Thats where the rest of it went...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Added IGH1 because I got about 90 capsules left. Will do 4 a day pre bed

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
IGH1 def helped my sleep. Makes me feel more rested. Let's hope it quickens up the leaning. I'm almost where I want to be, and that's about 6-7%

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
IGH1 def helped my sleep. Makes me feel more rested. Let's hope it quickens up the leaning. I'm almost where I want to be, and that's about 6-7%
Inducing greater GH ???

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I've gotten bloods on it before and the GH release was higher. I'm using it to give me better sleep since I'm up at the ass crack of dawn everyday. If my meals go as I planned I'd be at 3100 cals. Which is a little more then 700 over what I wanted. However veals amazing and its easy to eat 3 lbs of it. Raisin bran cleanse on saturday .... Going to do it every saturday

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I've gotten bloods on it before and the GH release was higher. I'm using it to give me better sleep since I'm up at the ass crack of dawn everyday. If my meals go as I planned I'd be at 3100 cals. Which is a little more then 700 over what I wanted. However veals amazing and its easy to eat 3 lbs of it. Raisin bran cleanse on saturday .... Going to do it every saturday
Man I wish I could get my hands on some veal....

I also still got some recompadrol AK ;)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
So at phjarmacy. Thinking bout adding 25mg ephedrine 3x a day I also have some t3. So. Well see how this next week goes but so far I'm extremely impressed with the progress. May not even be needed will wait till monday to see how I feel.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish eph was legit in Aus

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at phjarmacy. Thinking bout adding 25mg ephedrine 3x a day I also have some t3. So. Well see how this next week goes but so far I'm extremely impressed with the progress. May not even be needed will wait till monday to see how I feel.
Yes DO IT!!!!!