Time to shred

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    I wish eph was legit in Aus
    I'm hearing ya there!!


  2. Stacks going well. Raisin bran day today! Can't wait.
    •   
       


  3. Here we go! Good luck buddy

  4. **** you, raisin bran, **** you.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    **** you, raisin bran, **** you.
    Sick?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. I ate over a box of raisin bran,Sick... NoPooped and defeated... Yes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    I ate over a box of raisin bran,Sick... NoPooped and defeated... Yes
    Oh the gluten and wheat pains
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Pretty much. did only leg ext and curls for legs after 20min on eliptical. Didn't do any compound movement. I was afraid for my underwear and the gym floor. I saved everyone.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    Pretty much. did only leg ext and curls for legs after 20min on eliptical. Didn't do any compound movement. I was afraid for my underwear and the gym floor. I saved everyone.
    Lmao. Good job on looking out for the team hahaha
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Thanks man. Workout almost complete. Pullups. Technogym pull downs free motion rows. Standing rows 10 min eliptical resistance 10. 15 min walk 4.0 incline 3.5 speed. Some straight arm pull downs. Some weighted abs even tho did them yesterday. NotSupplements today was leucine, 2 aav2, 2 fat free, 25mg ephedrine pomegrante and tumeric along with the staples and creatine

  11. What weight you moving in lbs per Workout?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. No idea how much. I started the work out with 20 reps of pullups with a 25lb plate. Then 2 sets of 5 with 35 then 1 set of 5 with 45 then a set of 10 with nothing. Then the other exercises

  13. Volume ....eff yeah!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. Starting primal male tomorrow. 3 cap novedex eod and on the off days primal male. More likely primal may. Wed fri sat mon and novedex tues thurs sun

  15. No novedex todayTook 3 caps primal male 2 fat free 2 aav2 2 bronkaid and my usual supplementsGym in 10 minutes

  16. pre bed supps:

    4 IGH1
    3 AAv2
    4g fishoil
    3000iu vit d
    500mg 95% curcuminoids
    1 fat free
    25mg bronkaid
    3 primal male
    3 natty v (natty v and primal male pre sex)
    200mg potassium

    I think thats it.

  17. Taking e before bed? Holy sheet!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    pre bed supps:

    4 IGH1
    3 AAv2
    4g fishoil
    3000iu vit d
    500mg 95% curcuminoids
    1 fat free
    25mg bronkaid
    3 primal male
    3 natty v (natty v and primal male pre sex)
    200mg potassium

    I think thats it.
    wow you take ephedra and caffeine pre bed?! haha. Well gotta burn fat I guess. Hope the fats in the fish oil help slow the stim effect...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    pre bed supps:

    4 IGH1
    3 AAv2
    4g fishoil
    3000iu vit d
    500mg 95% curcuminoids
    1 fat free
    25mg bronkaid
    3 primal male
    3 natty v (natty v and primal male pre sex)
    200mg potassium

    I think thats it.
    What about potassium? I read it can be quite dangerous to mess with it
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  20. Potassium is depleted more and more each day on a keto diet. So I'm not worried

  21. Another 4 weeks to get shredded! My waiste went down. Strength staying the same or improving on specific exercises. Looking into ageforce for GH patch and looking into anothr burner when fat free is done. Just want to figure out which one. Ill take a look at that long list provided on the AAv2 write up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    Another 4 weeks to get shredded! My waiste went down. Strength staying the same or improving on specific exercises. Looking into ageforce for GH patch and looking into anothr burner when fat free is done. Just want to figure out which one. Ill take a look at that long list provided on the AAv2 write up.
    Pregnenolone and DHEA patch?

    If you need any suggestion I'll give you some.
    Bahahshaha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. I duno. GH patch. I want more grof lol. My levels are a tad low. IGH1 I feel is helping a little. Need more! IGH1 blocks somatostatin. So GH would be good right bout nowN **** this toe surgery ****. Hurts like a muther focker. Cut everything short for arms. All this pressure is destroying my toe lol. I need my feet for what I wanna do. Hate doing **** siting down. Even the bike hurts lol. I feel like a twat but whatever. In for the leanness. I'm there already.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    I duno. GH patch. I want more grof lol. My levels are a tad low. IGH1 I feel is helping a little. Need more! IGH1 blocks somatostatin. So GH would be good right bout nowN **** this toe surgery ****. Hurts like a muther focker. Cut everything short for arms. All this pressure is destroying my toe lol. I need my feet for what I wanna do. Hate doing **** siting down. Even the bike hurts lol. I feel like a twat but whatever. In for the leanness. I'm there already.
    When i wanted to relax after running, lay on floor, feet up against wall, calves parallel to floor and above the heart level. Drain fluid and pain away from tight muscles, stretch and open them
    Up and re introduce blood flow
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Ill try that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:49 AM
  2. Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:56 PM
  3. Shred-XS Hardcore + Shred-XS
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 08:47 AM
  4. Shred XS
    By slapnuts in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 01:21 PM
  5. Shred XS
    By drunk in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Log in
Log in