Time to shred

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I use nature bounty calcium magnesium. That's it. I have t force, primal male, and cordygen 5. What should I add to this?I'm 3 caps a day at novedex xt
    •   
       


  2. AK- his blood is recompadrol lol...
    he is a walking GDA
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  3. he is. AK obviously knows exactly what he is doing. dudes shredded.

    My goal is to be so shredded even my nut sack will have abs.

  4. No invite?

    My heart is broken bud!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  5. Oh snapForgot to say I have natty VI found a bottle of performLol. SOooooO. What do I add for t boosting. Perform and natty v along with primal male or tforce?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    Oh snapForgot to say I have natty VI found a bottle of performLol. SOooooO. What do I add for t boosting. Perform and natty v along with primal male or tforce?
    Doesn't tforce have fadogia in it? If so, i read some pretty good feedback about 6-bromo + fadogia, i'd try that
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  7. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Doesn't tforce have fadogia in it? If so, i read some pretty good feedback about 6-bromo + fadogia, i'd try that
    yup that combo is sick

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    Oh snapForgot to say I have natty VI found a bottle of performLol. SOooooO. What do I add for t boosting. Perform and natty v along with primal male or tforce?
    Natty V + T-Force

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    AK- his blood is recompadrol lol...
    he is a walking GDA


    hope Recompadrol come back soon need try it @ 8 caps before MASSIVE CHEAT MEAL!!!!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    hope Recompadrol come back soon need try it @ 8 caps before MASSIVE CHEAT MEAL!!!!!!!!
    you mirin'?

    Name:  2vajdxw.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  16.5 KB
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  11. Thats not fair AK....
    Thats where the rest of it went...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Added IGH1 because I got about 90 capsules left. Will do 4 a day pre bed

  13. IGH1 def helped my sleep. Makes me feel more rested. Let's hope it quickens up the leaning. I'm almost where I want to be, and that's about 6-7%

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    IGH1 def helped my sleep. Makes me feel more rested. Let's hope it quickens up the leaning. I'm almost where I want to be, and that's about 6-7%
    Inducing greater GH ???
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Honestly I've gotten bloods on it before and the GH release was higher. I'm using it to give me better sleep since I'm up at the ass crack of dawn everyday. If my meals go as I planned I'd be at 3100 cals. Which is a little more then 700 over what I wanted. However veals amazing and its easy to eat 3 lbs of it. Raisin bran cleanse on saturday .... Going to do it every saturday

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    Honestly I've gotten bloods on it before and the GH release was higher. I'm using it to give me better sleep since I'm up at the ass crack of dawn everyday. If my meals go as I planned I'd be at 3100 cals. Which is a little more then 700 over what I wanted. However veals amazing and its easy to eat 3 lbs of it. Raisin bran cleanse on saturday .... Going to do it every saturday
    Man I wish I could get my hands on some veal....

    I also still got some recompadrol AK
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. So at phjarmacy. Thinking bout adding 25mg ephedrine 3x a day I also have some t3. So. Well see how this next week goes but so far I'm extremely impressed with the progress. May not even be needed will wait till monday to see how I feel.

  18. I wish eph was legit in Aus
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    So at phjarmacy. Thinking bout adding 25mg ephedrine 3x a day I also have some t3. So. Well see how this next week goes but so far I'm extremely impressed with the progress. May not even be needed will wait till monday to see how I feel.
    Yes DO IT!!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    I wish eph was legit in Aus
    I'm hearing ya there!!

  21. Stacks going well. Raisin bran day today! Can't wait.

  22. Here we go! Good luck buddy

  23. **** you, raisin bran, **** you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    **** you, raisin bran, **** you.
    Sick?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. I ate over a box of raisin bran,Sick... NoPooped and defeated... Yes

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    I ate over a box of raisin bran,Sick... NoPooped and defeated... Yes
    Oh the gluten and wheat pains
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Pretty much. did only leg ext and curls for legs after 20min on eliptical. Didn't do any compound movement. I was afraid for my underwear and the gym floor. I saved everyone.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    Pretty much. did only leg ext and curls for legs after 20min on eliptical. Didn't do any compound movement. I was afraid for my underwear and the gym floor. I saved everyone.
    Lmao. Good job on looking out for the team hahaha
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Thanks man. Workout almost complete. Pullups. Technogym pull downs free motion rows. Standing rows 10 min eliptical resistance 10. 15 min walk 4.0 incline 3.5 speed. Some straight arm pull downs. Some weighted abs even tho did them yesterday. NotSupplements today was leucine, 2 aav2, 2 fat free, 25mg ephedrine pomegrante and tumeric along with the staples and creatine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:56 AM
  3. Shred-XS Hardcore + Shred-XS
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:47 AM
  4. Shred XS
    By slapnuts in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 12:21 PM
  5. Shred XS
    By drunk in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Log in
Log in