jonesBones40 gettin' shredded (hopefully)

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Spectacular results!
    Truly inspiring.
    Congratulations.
    Peace

2. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    Spectacular results!
    Truly inspiring.
    Congratulations.
    Peace
    Appreciate it
    •   

3. Man this posing suit is a tight fit hahaha

4. Got a new car yesterday. Traded in the Camry for 6K this pickup was 8.8K paid straight cash homie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Got a new car yesterday. Traded in the Camry for 6K this pickup was 8.8K paid straight cash homie
    NICEE. Congrats on the new whip bro
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Got a new car yesterday. Traded in the Camry for 6K this pickup was 8.8K paid straight cash homie
    Got a Ford Ranger huh?

Where the hell do u live South Dakota?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words! And as far as playing it safe like you say would just recommend carb loading the morning of?
    Your welcome!

My guy starts the night before the show, after he cuts his water but I guess it would depend on how lean and flat you look Friday night. He is a super heavy and weighs in around 260lbs on stage so it's probably a bit different for him!! Some guy's start the morning of, but they usually end up looking better by the night show due to their muscle's being filled out with glycogen. The key is to not take in much water or you will spill over, I think he usually sips on only 12-16oz of water the entire day of the contest. Like someone else suggested.....maybe you could try this for your 2nd show, that way you could do a test run 1st.....

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Got a Ford Ranger huh?

Where the hell do u live South Dakota?
    Wyoming haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Your welcome!

My guy starts the night before, after he cuts his water but I guess it would depend on how lean and flat you look Friday night. He is a super heavy and weighs in around 260lbs on stage so it's probably a bit different for him!! Some guy's start the morning of, but they usually end up looking better by the night show due to their muscle's being filled out with glycogen. The key is to not take in much water or you will spill over, I think he usually sips on only 12-16oz of water the entire day of the contest. Like someone else suggested.....maybe you could try this for your 2nd show, that way you could do a test run 1st.....
    Yeah I'll probably have a rice cake and sweet potato before getting on stage and yeah I'll cut water the night before

10. Hey, u r not logging ConDense are you?
    I Could sponor you a bottle of Fat Smack XR if you are interested?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Yeah I'll probably have a rice cake and sweet potato before getting on stage and yeah I'll cut water the night before
    Bro you are really unprepared for this...when is your show? Go onto bodybuilding.com and look up lane Norton's contest prep and follow it to the t. If you wait until morning of to carb up you will almost certainly be flat, your glycogen stores won't have enough time to fill up. Are you planning on carb depleting? You need to plan that whole week out in order to look good on stage. Read that article and I can help you with any questions you have

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Hey, u r not logging ConDense are you?
    I Could sponor you a bottle of Fat Smack XR if you are interested?
    Yeah I'm logging it just waiting for it to come

13. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Bro you are really unprepared for this...when is your show? Go onto bodybuilding.com and look up lane Norton's contest prep and follow it to the t. If you wait until morning of to carb up you will almost certainly be flat, your glycogen stores won't have enough time to fill up. Are you planning on carb depleting? You need to plan that whole week out in order to look good on stage. Read that article and I can help you with any questions you have
    I wouldn't say I'm unprepared just asking questions to help with my first competition. It's not going to perfect but I have a retired competitor as well as everyone helping me on here. I have everything down except that do don't flame me please

14. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    I would also look in to what uvawahoowa is suggesting or get someone local to help you.....you need some simple carbs even if you decide to not completely sh*t load.

Oh, I see.... you have someone helping you out. Just read your last post!! Awesome

15. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

I wouldn't say I'm unprepared just asking questions to help with my first competition. It's not going to perfect but I have a retired competitor as well as everyone helping me on here. I have everything down except that do don't flame me please
    Not trying to flame you but if you are asking these questions you are unprepared. Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is...I'm just looking to help you out.

16. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Not trying to flame you but if you are asking these questions you are unprepared. Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is...I'm just looking to help you out.
    I'd say I'm more confused what to eat not when to eat ya know? I've heard anything from loading up on candy and pizza to sweet potatoes and rice cakes

17. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

I'd say I'm more confused what to eat not when to eat ya know? I've heard anything from loading up on candy and pizza to sweet potatoes and rice cakes
    Like I said read that article it is very specific and comprehensive. Dont do anything crazy since this is your first show. Subsequent shows you can tweak things to see what works and what doesn't.

18. Sittin at 195 after a full days worth of food and 193 when I first get up. Feel good and look pretty damn good at 3 days out. Should take the teen division pretty easily but I am focusing on winning the open division!

19. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Sittin at 195 after a full days worth of food and 193 when I first get up. Feel good and look pretty damn good at 3 days out. Should take the teen division pretty easily but I am focusing on winning the open division!
    Good luck bro, hope you knock it out of the park!

20. How far out are you from your comp?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    How far out are you from your comp?
    2 days

22. Comp tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. Looking lean! I'm sure you have already posted this- but what weight class will you be in??

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Looking lean! I'm sure you have already posted this- but what weight class will you be in??
    Light heavyweight 175-198.25 lb. I'll be at the tops of the weight class ~193-195 lb

25. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Light heavyweight 175-198.25 lb. I'll be at the tops of the weight class ~193-195 lb
    Very nice that's right where you want to be!

26. Have you started w tanner yet? Can't tell from the pic

27. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Have you started w tanner yet? Can't tell from the pic
    Tanning? I'm getting a spray tan at 11 this morning. Coating up with ProTan tonight then light coat tomorrow morning

28. Quote Originally Posted by cdup View Post
    Just read through the whole thread. Been impressed at your progress man focking sweet. Just got inspired to melt a bunch of fat off of myself as well. Keep it up man and good luck with the comp.
    Same Here ^^. When is the comp. Looking forward to you bringing home the win.

29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

Same Here ^^. When is the comp. Looking forward to you bringing home the win.
    Tomorrow bro

30. Good luck man!
    Crack some heads!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Getting Shredded
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics