jonesBones40 gettin' shredded (hopefully)

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Lost no strength?

Amazing
    Yeah I aimed to lift for feel and technique but pounded out 110 lb dumbbells by 8 on incline bench earlier this week

2. All this strength loss talk got me wondering since I haven't benched in awhile. I used to pump out 275x12 but that was 63 lbs ago, hoping for 10
    •   

3. Very Very inspirational thread my friend! Props! You look completely different!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilcox
    Very Very inspirational thread my friend! Props! You look completely different!
    Thanks brotha! And for all who care I pounded out 275 by 9 so I'm pleased with that. Also I will be competing in the NPC Warrior Classic August 18th in Loveland Colorado. I will be competing in the light heavyweight open division (175-198 lb). I am sure I will be the youngest competitor by at least 5 years but my trainer as well as myself and everyone around know I have a shot of doing well!

5. 2 weeks out. I will be continuing my progress when I run Purus Labs ConDense, all thanks to AaronJP. I will put the link to that log when I receive to product!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    2 weeks out. I will be continuing my progress when I run Purus Labs ConDense, all thanks to AaronJP. I will put the link to that log when I receive to product!
    Two
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Sittin at about a week and a half out. Cardio twice a day to get these last few pounds off. Everyone thinks I will definitely win the teen portion and have a shot in the open! I have trained long and hard for this chance and will not take it easy come comp day. Pics here soon

8. Cool! Looking forward on some pic and contest results. Good luck!

9. 9 days out after my last carb load day

10. Nice job!

11. Any tips on how to get absolutely shredded before my competition guys? I'm already running twice a day with an extreme caloric deficit, I know dehydration will show a lot but I feel like there's about 3 pounds I could stand losing yet

12. Bro this has to be one of the best transformations ive seen on AM especially in the time frame u have done it great job!

13. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Bro this has to be one of the best transformations ive seen on AM especially in the time frame u have done it great job!
    I appreciate it man. Hard work, dedication and a good group of people around you really pays off

14. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Bro this has to be one of the best transformations ive seen on AM especially in the time frame u have done it great job!
    I second this bro. if your trying to lose those last few stubborn pounds why not try a fat loss stack? Alpha-t2 etc. Can't remember if your were using one or not?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

I second this bro. if your trying to lose those last few stubborn pounds why not try a fat loss stack? Alpha-t2 etc. Can't remember if your were using one or not?
    LeanGains. End speculation
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. I've just decided to do cardio twice a day until the comp, with the exception of today's four 20 minute sessions

17. Hey mate

I suggest you keep lifting heavy and keep your cardio up to around 45-60 minutes. Amazing transformation! I'm not far behind you!

18. 6 days out. Super flat from carb depleting
    But pretty shredded

19. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    6 days out. Super flat from carb depleting
    But pretty shredded
    I remember how you use to look! Still amazed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Any body have any thoughts On **** loading the day of a competition. I know no water from 5 the night before until the night show is done but I want input on carb/sh$t loading competition day

21. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Any body have any thoughts On **** loading the day of a competition. I know no water from 5 the night before until the night show is done but I want input on carb/sh$t loading competition day
    I wouldn't do it if you haven't given it a trial run in the off-season . I know some people love it, but you can spill easy if you don't know what its going to do your body.

For me carb loading is the easy way to go, especially if you have been carb cycling in any fashion during your prep. It will be easy to predict how many carbs you need to fill out and not spill.

22. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

I wouldn't do it if you haven't given it a trial run in the off-season . I know some people love it, but you can spill easy if you don't know what its going to do your body.

For me carb loading is the easy way to go, especially if you have been carb cycling in any fashion during your prep. It will be easy to predict how many carbs you need to fill out and not spill.
    That's what I was thinkin just have some bagels and sweet potatoes to carb load, seems odd to eat candy and stuff in a shtt load

23. Congratulations, amazing transformation in such a short period of time!! As far as Sh* loading goes, if your body is depleted and you cut your water (only sipping on approx 12-16oz of water 24hrs before the show) and then you shock your body by adding in some fat/sugar the night before, you should fill out and look full on stage. Think about how most contestants look a day after their show. Why do they look like that.... because they have eaten crap all night which in turn fills them with veins popping out all over the place. I guess since it's you 1st contest you should take the safe route, but If you compete again I would definitely test the sh*t load out beforehand and see what you look like!!! Good luck with your competition and have fun!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Congratulations, amazing transformation in such a short period of time!! As far as Sh* loading goes, if your body is depleted and you cut your water (only sipping on approx 12-16oz of water 24hrs before the show) and then you shock your body by adding in some fat/sugar the night before, you should fill out and look full on stage. Think about how most contestants look a day after their show. Why do they look like that.... because they have eaten crap all night which in turn fills them with veins popping out all over the place. I guess since it's you 1st contest you should take the safe route, but If you compete again I would definitely test the sh*t load out beforehand and see what you look like!!! Good luck with your competition and have fun!!
    Thank you for the kind words! And as far as playing it safe like you say would just recommend carb loading the morning of?

25. HOLY CRAP

26. Quote Originally Posted by Murda_sheRote
    HOLY CRAP
    What haha

27. Great job bro. i just joined AM and im on the same route. again awesome transformation. whats up with the pool party pics? ahaha

28. Quote Originally Posted by Murda_sheRote
    Great job bro. i just joined AM and im on the same route. again awesome transformation. whats up with the pool party pics? ahaha
    Good luck with what you do. And that's here in two weeks so I'll post those when the time comes

29. Wow just saw and read this thread. Amazing job man, very motivational.

30. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Wow just saw and read this thread. Amazing job man, very motivational.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. It was hard but well worth it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Getting Shredded