jonesBones40 gettin' shredded (hopefully)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    How far out are you from your comp?
    2 days

2. Comp tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Looking lean! I'm sure you have already posted this- but what weight class will you be in??
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Looking lean! I'm sure you have already posted this- but what weight class will you be in??
    Light heavyweight 175-198.25 lb. I'll be at the tops of the weight class ~193-195 lb

5. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Light heavyweight 175-198.25 lb. I'll be at the tops of the weight class ~193-195 lb
    Very nice that's right where you want to be!

6. Have you started w tanner yet? Can't tell from the pic

7. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Have you started w tanner yet? Can't tell from the pic
    Tanning? I'm getting a spray tan at 11 this morning. Coating up with ProTan tonight then light coat tomorrow morning

8. Quote Originally Posted by cdup View Post
    Just read through the whole thread. Been impressed at your progress man focking sweet. Just got inspired to melt a bunch of fat off of myself as well. Keep it up man and good luck with the comp.
    Same Here ^^. When is the comp. Looking forward to you bringing home the win.

9. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

Same Here ^^. When is the comp. Looking forward to you bringing home the win.
    Tomorrow bro

10. Good luck man!
    Crack some heads!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Good luck with your show.

12. Kick ass man, congrats on the transformation, keep up the good work bro.

13. Thanks guys! Everything is goin good so far. Big day tomorrow

14. The day has arrived brahs

15. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    The day has arrived brahs
    Have fun!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. This was takin last night me and a fellow teen competitor gettin spray tans haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Have fun!
    Will do man. I appreciate all of your support as well as everybody else's on here!!!!!

18. Good luck today!
    Peace.

19. I have a feeling I got smoked in the open lol but teen felt great

20. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    I have a feeling I got smoked in the open lol but teen felt great
    Got smoked?

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Got smoked?
    Yeah I weighed in 10 lbs under so there were guys ten pounds heavier and a lot shorter but they were probably 5-10 years older than me so I'm not mad

22. Any contest pics? Looked great regardless of placing great job on cutting!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Yeah I weighed in 10 lbs under so there were guys ten pounds heavier and a lot shorter but they were probably 5-10 years older than me so I'm not mad
    Any further updates? Pics?

24. Finals are tonight so I should know how I did by then and pictures in the next few days guys

25. For now here's one of me and my buddy's spray tanning lol no homo

26. Well guys got ****ed over. Took 4th but the two kids ahead of me were trash pictures coming. Still proud of my transformation and taking the stage in such short time.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Well guys got ****ed over. Took 4th but the two kids ahead of me were trash pictures coming. Still proud of my transformation and taking the stage in such short time.
    4th in open or in teen?

28. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

4th in open or in teen?
    Teen

29. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Teen
    Well you have a show under your belt, good experience to have...did you talk to the judges after the show?

30. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Well you have a show under your belt, good experience to have...did you talk to the judges after the show?
    No I was pretty pissed so I just left should have definitely asked them

31. But I did talk to a couple people about my routine and they said I should have placed higher do I'll post pictures of myself and other competitors so y'all can be the judge. No sense in worrying now, just need to come back bigger and leaner.

32. 4th in nothing to be pissed about bro. Regardless of placing you've done well with a solid start so I'm sure next time you'll kill it!

33. Better pictures to come

34. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    4th in nothing to be pissed about bro. Regardless of placing you've done well with a solid start so I'm sure next time you'll kill it!
    Dude, your transformation was awesome. Your show pics look great. In the period of time you done it is nothing to be pissed about like the other poster explained. I'm sure next show you will kill it. Great job nonetheless.

35. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

Dude, your transformation was awesome. Your show pics look great. In the period of time you done it is nothing to be pissed about like the other poster explained. I'm sure next show you will kill it. Great job nonetheless.
    Not to mention he's still a teenager. The experience of a solid prep alone at his age is awesome. If he keeps building on it he'll make a ton of progress.

36. Bro down be down about 4th @ all...

4 months ago you were big then u did a 360 times two & str8 killed it.

37. Amazing work bro! Crazy transformation!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

38. Thanks guys

39. What did you end up eating the night/morning before the show?

40. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    What did you end up eating the night/morning before the show?
    Chicken and sweet potato early the night before like 7. The following morning I started with wheat thins while putting on another coat of ProTan. Just snacking not really eating a lot then got to the venue had a rice cake with jelly. Then threw some sweet tarts in my mouth and sucked on them while I pumped up

Similar Forum Threads

1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Getting Shredded
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14