jonesBones40 gettin' shredded (hopefully)

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. 236.3
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    As long as it's within your planned macronutrient totals for the day it shouldn't be stored as fat. But since op has two serves of pasta during the day it probably would be LOL!
    Such a debate around this...people who cut carbs swear by no carbs in the evening, others swear by getting daily macros...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    236.3
    from 252 to 236? 16 pounds in 2-3 weeks??
    I can tell a difference, keep up the good work.
    Are u using a calorie counter?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    from 252 to 236? 16 pounds in 2-3 weeks??
    I can tell a difference, keep up the good work.
    Are u using a calorie counter?
    From 260 to 236 but no I just figure 8 eggs in the morning with a grapefruit and chicken for lunch and dinner is probably good to get a good cut. I think 220 is my new goal, theres a facking strong man comp at the end of May that I was invited to, swear these things come at the worst times lol and I needa get a tan no homo lol I tan easy bein part native but I'm pretty pale right now

  5. Tanning is for real men! Great work man keep it up


  6. Hey guys I've hit a stand still in weight loss, should I cut all carbs out? Right now it's only a sweet potato but that's late in the day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Hey guys I've hit a stand still in weight loss, should I cut all carbs out? Right now it's only a sweet potato but that's late in the day
    If you like sweet potato I would say keep it. Just lower your calories somewhere else during the day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    If you like sweet potato I would say keep it. Just lower your calories somewhere else during the day.
    They're already pretty low compared to what they were previously. I would say a solid 2000-1500 calorie drop from bulking. I don't want to starve myself and go into a catabolic state.

  9. If you don't want to drop calories I guess you could try to "clean them up" if there's any room to. I'm actually more of a believer in "calories in vs. calories out" than what and when you eat affecting weight. If I'm not dropping weight (when that's my goal) I'll slowy lower calories until I do.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. 234.3 and feelin good, I'm gunna let these next 10 pounds fall off slowly to preserve muscle
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  11. hey man google martin bergkamp and read his forums on intermittent fasting, I don't think I can post the link here.

    Anyway I want you to forgot all the bs you've read on nutrition on sites like these, and read up on his, and lyle mcdonald's forums

    most nutrition info on the internet is completely false, these guys are the only ones I trust when it comes to nutrition their methods have improved my physique immensely, and they can back up everything they say with studies, unlike pretty much every single other nutrition "guru"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH
    hey man google martin bergkamp and read his forums on intermittent fasting, I don't think I can post the link here.

    Anyway I want you to forgot all the bs you've read on nutrition on sites like these, and read up on his, and lyle mcdonald's forums

    most nutrition info on the internet is completely false, these guys are the only ones I trust when it comes to nutrition their methods have improved my physique immensely, and they can back up everything they say with studies, unlike pretty much every single other nutrition "guru"
    Actually mate there's a fair few advocates for leangains intermittent fasting on here. A lot if people are "gurus" on what works for THEM as everyone is different and different things work for individuals! I'm not saying that Martin bergkamps IF doesn't work as I have used it to cut. I'm simply saying just because something works for an individual doesn't mean it's BS.

  13. Update soon, been busy with a new job

  14. 233 increasing cardio and decreasing food intake but 233 is good progress
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  15. Just weighed in at 230 even. Pictures on Sunday should be sicky gnar

  16. I can def see a difference!
    Keep up the good work!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. 229.5
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  18. I'm not sure which protein bars you are eating, but some have a lot of crap in them..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ripley
    I'm not sure which protein bars you are eating, but some have a lot of crap in them..
    Most definitely man I stick to zone perfect bars which aren't bad and only eat them when I have nothing else and am running around delivering beer for my job

  20. 227.2 tonight

  21. Keep at it bro im seeing great progress by ur pics. Keep up the good work

  22. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Keep at it bro im seeing great progress by ur pics. Keep up the good work
    Thanks boss!

  23. 225 ten more to go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    225 ten more to go
    You dont want to have hair for ur party?

  25. Good results man. Def putting in the work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    You dont want to have hair for ur party?
    Hahaha naw I had to shave it off it'll grow back by then tho haha

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Good results man. Def putting in the work.
    Thanks man!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

    Hahaha naw I had to shave it off it'll grow back by then tho haha
    Ahh i c was your clan having a rally lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Ahh i c was your clan having a rally lol
    Hell yeah! The south will rise again! White power!

    Just kidding....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:12 PM
  3. Getting Shredded
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
  4. Can you say shredded?
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Log in
Log in