• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted in the contest prep also but that doesn't get a lot of traffic so I figured I'd post here also.

Hey guys I'm starting prep in a few weeks and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

I work 4, 10hr shifts a week, Mon-thur. My problem is I only have 12hrs from the time I get home from work until I have to return to work. This leaves me roughly a 4 hour window to train/cardio/food prep and get ready for work (with 8hrs of sleep)

Training fasted is working well right now, but I'm putting on mass so eating carbs before bed & during the day isn't an issue. I was thinking of 30gr of BCAA's around my workout to help, maybe even some more leucine.

10gr 30min before with pre-workout supp's
10gr sipp'd during my workout
10gr post workout before i start cardio

I can then go home and have a shake & solid meal before leaving for work. What do you guys think?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested to see what people have to say.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little confused.. You're still in the mass gain phase of contest prep? And you're asking about when to dose your Aminos?

The schedule u posted looks good... Only thing i would consider is that intra workout Aminos Is essentially 'pre cardio' so I would consume thr final 10g AFTER your cardio to really enhance and begin recovery..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little confused.. You're still in the mass gain phase of contest prep? And you're asking about when to dose your Aminos?

The schedule u posted looks good... Only thing i would consider is that intra workout Aminos Is essentially 'pre cardio' so I would consume thr final 10g AFTER your cardio to really enhance and begin recovery..
Sorry for confusion. I start contest prep in about a month. I'm currently in a mass gaining phase.

More so worried about muscle loss during contest prep from training fasted on a sub-caloric diet. I.E. not eating for close to 10hr and training in that window.