- 04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
alrighty..ill be done with classes may 4th..so souped!! i am going to have so much more time to dedicate to the gym and perfecting my diet.. anyways im sittin at 20% wanna cut that number in exactly half..in order for that to happen its gonna take 25lbs..i figure with an 800 calorie deficit it would take 15 weeks to reach my goal..ive been looking at the anabolic diet and i like what ive read/heard so i figured why not.macros will be 55/40/5 for 5 days out of the week with the weekends being carb up days.the only thing i havnt seen any info on is what macros should look like on the weekends..if anyone could help with that, id appreciate it.im writing up my diet now so will post it up.id like to hear any info/tip/experiences with the anabolic diet!
- 04-06-2012, 06:47 PM
04-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Don't sweat it. Eat less, move more, and you'll lose fat.
Carb cycle if you want to do something "special."
Very low carb on off days (only from vegetables - except corn and potatoes).
Med-high carb on training days.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Texplex11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-06-2012, 08:06 PM
- By machorox123 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:33 PM
- By JayRock in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:55 PM
- By cable626 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2005, 11:43 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM