Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?

1. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?

I was wondering if I should take Slim FX along with Redcue XT. Any opinions? I originally took Slim Xtreme a few years ago, loved it. Now I don't know what is effective. Just looking to cut and maintain muscle. Had some health issues so have gained some unwanted weight within the last 3-4 months. Any suggestions?

Best

AP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

are u wanting to use a stim?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yeah sure why not, used it in the past. But I wanted to know if it's even a good idea to mix the two, Slim FX and Reduce XT?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i cannot answer that but ive got reduce xt and rk500 xtreme planned for a mini cut
    www.lgsciences.com
  5. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Ok cool, I'll do more reading on the two. If I were to just use one of the two, which one is ideal for just Fat Loss/Cutting?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

rk500 is rasberry ketones...well im going to rely more so on a strict diet but between the 2 id choose reduce, you could look into an AI
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks Hvac, really appreciate the input. I will look into rasberry ketones.

Now I saw good reviews for Alpha T-2. Ideally I'd like to take one of the stand alone. I did Lean Xtreme and Lean EFX Stack last Year, it was alright I guess, can't remember if it did anything good. I just don't want to hurt my body so don't know if there is a decent stack out there to try?
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For my money it may be hard to pass up the Double D stack at Nutraplanet. You've got a strong stim and thermo in Dexaprine (one cap is all you need) and you've got TTA and the non stim aspects of DCP. Pretty nice deal going on there for it if you want to give it a whirl.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    For my money it may be hard to pass up the Double D stack at Nutraplanet. You've got a strong stim and thermo in Dexaprine (one cap is all you need) and you've got TTA and the non stim aspects of DCP. Pretty nice deal going on there for it if you want to give it a whirl.
    i agree, nice stack right there
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Dexaprine is awesome. I really like the nice clean energy and appetite suppressing it gives me. I have only found two products that really do both well for me; dexaprine and bettencourt ripped juice concentrated (liquid). I switch off between the two products. When I don't take one or the other, I can really notice the difference.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Thanks Hvac, really appreciate the input. I will look into rasberry ketones.

Now I saw good reviews for Alpha T-2. Ideally I'd like to take one of the stand alone. I did Lean Xtreme and Lean EFX Stack last Year, it was alright I guess, can't remember if it did anything good. I just don't want to hurt my body so don't know if there is a decent stack out there to try?
    Alpha-T2 stand alone is money.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i agree, nice stack right there
    I also think this is a good combo
  13. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Interesting, will definitely look into the double D stack. However what do you guys think of taking Slim FX and DCP?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Slim FX and DCP would be a good stack. Don't expect Slim FX to be anything like Slim Xtreme as it isn't anywhere near as powerful but is still a decent fat burner.
  15. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Slim FX and DCP would be a good stack. Don't expect Slim FX to be anything like Slim Xtreme as it isn't anywhere near as powerful but is still a decent fat burner.
    Yeah I have lowered my expectations. Why cančt they bring back Slim Xtreme? That stuff is going for $500-$1000 on eBay (don't ask me how they have expiration dates pushed forward, must have been re-evaluated in a lab or something), but Slim Xtreme was literally a miracle pill. But anyways I'm sure theres thousands of posts devoted to this.

I ordered Slim FX, I guess for the nostalgic reasons of Slim X, but I might put it with DCP. Any suggestions with the dosing of the two? I also wondered if Lover Support is even necessary while taking this? I've taken liver support in the past with cycles, but I guess it doesn't hurt to take it.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

There's no need to take liver support with SlimFX or DCP as there is nothing in them that can cause liver damage. SlimFX should be taken on an empty stomach about 30 mins before a meal. You can start of with 1 tab per day for the first couple of days to assess tolerance and then up to 2 caps per day if you don't have any negative side effects. DCP is normally taken 3 times a day and some people find taking their last dose just before bed seems to help the fat loss.
  17. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Yeah I have lowered my expectations. Why cančt they bring back Slim Xtreme? That stuff is going for $500-$1000 on eBay (don't ask me how they have expiration dates pushed forward, must have been re-evaluated in a lab or something), but Slim Xtreme was literally a miracle pill. But anyways I'm sure theres thousands of posts devoted to this.

I ordered Slim FX, I guess for the nostalgic reasons of Slim X, but I might put it with DCP. Any suggestions with the dosing of the two? I also wondered if Lover Support is even necessary while taking this? I've taken liver support in the past with cycles, but I guess it doesn't hurt to take it.
    Slim Extreme was spiked with an illegal designer synthetic drug I believe. It has no chance of coming back in the "form" that made it so successful.
  18. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I guess no one knows the designer drug used in SX? Either way it comes down to training harder and being really strict on your diet if any fat burner is going to be effective. Personally appetite suppression is enough for me, if I can go without a week or two of eating crap then usually in a month I see very good results with or without a fat burner.

Some good info here guys really appreciate the feedback and input. I really trust the opinion of the community here. Thanks again.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Fat Free is on NutraPlanet for 19.99 right now and easily stackable with virtually any product. Im planning on LeanXtreme/Fat Free in June for something light on stims. AT2 is a good one too, mild thyroid stim thats does just what is needed.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. Top fat loss supp / PH cycle.
    By Dubcat59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. fat loss supp without caffine
    By jakekunedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 03:56 PM
  3. The best energy/ fat loss supp
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
  4. best weight loss supp?
    By BigRed86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM
  5. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:56 PM