Stacking clen with glycobol?

Trical

Awards
Would this be effective? Haven't been able to find much information about this combo

Trical

Awards
Please respond. Am planning on starting this tomorrow

NFC

NFC

Awards
whats the end goal for this stack?

have you ever ran clen before?

Trical

Awards
Burn fat. One 2 week cycle. Had good results. But ive read glycobol has fat burning properties and was wondering if they could be combined.

NFC

NFC

Awards
i dont want to say that glycobol is a bad supplement, but if your going to take clen, your better off selling the glycobol and buying some t3 and taking that at a low dose.

Trical

Awards
Ok. Even though it might not be the best combo there will be no negative effects?

NFC

NFC

Awards
There's probably no negative effects, however you probably won't notice anything different. Clen increases the rate of glucose uptake, the two products would contradict each other, so you'd just be wasting glycobol

Trical

Awards
There's probably no negative effects, however you probably won't notice anything different. Clen increases the rate of glucose uptake, the two products would contradict each other, so you'd just be wasting glycobol
Thank you! EXactly what I wanted to know. I will save the glycobol for after. Would rep but can't figure out how