In Need Of Help! New Diet/Supplement plan?

DjDoomz

Awards
I am currently 18 years old, standing at 5' 10", and weighing in at 206lbs. Throughout constant workouts and cardio, I have lost 30lbs since October 2011. All I can say about my diet is that I've been on a low-carb, high-protein diet since October and have plateaued at 206 lbs after January... I'm currently taking 1,500mg of L-Carnitine once I wake up and pre-workout, Fireball:Inferno-CLA once-twice daily, pre-workout, and pre-cardio. I also finish my gym workouts with one scoop of WheyProtein Isolate. They worked at first but only for a while.

I'm open to any tips/suggestions. More like I WELCOME it. I've been wanting to shed at least 20-30lbs off and get rid of these "moobs", gut, and extra fat. Please help?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio would be a win here. - Wake up, take your ALCAR and stims, and hit the gym.

Try walking on a treadmill with the incline cranked @ 13.0-15.0; speed should be around 3.0-3.5mph. Do NOT grab the handles. - Try that for three or four weeks and re-evaluate.

If you can throw in resistance-training and finish your workout in under 1.5hrs, that would be even better.

Eat immediately after training. - Maybe some whey, and then go home for a full meal.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Try some fat burners like Finaflex PX 500, Oxyelite pro or fat free...heard good stuff about them...and try to avoid sugar and alcohol and any kind of junk food...do cardio everyday atleast an hour...eat healthy and drink lots of water...no soda, no sugar, no alcohol and no junk food!!! This will get you to ur goal bro...good luck!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try some fat burners like Finaflex PX 500, Oxyelite pro or fat free...heard good stuff about them...and try to avoid sugar and alcohol and any kind of junk food...do cardio everyday atleast an hour...eat healthy and drink lots of water...no soda, no sugar, no alcohol and no junk food!!! This will get you to ur goal bro...good luck!!!
Too much cardio raises cortisol. Fat loss through resistance training. Some cardio, sleep and good nutrition. Caveman style

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too much cardio raises cortisol. Fat loss through resistance training. Some cardio, sleep and good nutrition. Caveman style
I really don't see how doing cardio for 30-45 minutes a day can do any harm whatsoever. I would actually suggest it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really don't see how doing cardio for 30-45 minutes a day can do any harm whatsoever. I would actually suggest it.
Cardio may be beneficial for cardio related health. Strengthen the heart etc
Why spend 45mins when u can get more done in 15-20? And burn MORE fat?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
If we are talking about cardio and cortisol raising, for his age, why not just toss in some Vit C in the mix, about 3 - 6g a day and call it good?