Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,
I get up and eat ...i eat cereal a shake and flax oil,,vitimans etc
I have to lay still for a while because if i get up i puke it up.does anyone else have this expirence
that if they do not lay still after eating there first meal that they'll puke?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, and I start my day with a shake. Has your flax gone rancid?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, and I start my day with a shake. Has your flax gone rancid?
i dont think s my flax is rancid.im taking capsule form now . ..anyways pretty much ever since i started eating th bodybuilding lifestyle ive had this challange

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have this same problem except it has gotten worse, and pertains to all of my meals now.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
i dont think s my flax is rancid.im taking capsule form now . ..anyways pretty much ever since i started eating th bodybuilding lifestyle ive had this challange
I have a similar problem, but I usually have trouble swallowing the last couple bites of my breakfast, (6 eggs, 2 packets of oatmeal). But afterwards I could run around in circles and not feel sick. Just while I am swallowing the last few bites. :think: Just figured it was me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long has this been going on?
Ever since i started eating the bodybuilding lifestyle.I have to sit down and not move much after i eat
or my stomach will upset and i will throw it up.its no big deal.....its a challange of managing my time.I have to take time to let not move much while breakfast...then let breakfast settle.Then slowly start moving.

MindandMuscle24

Awards
I also experience this as well. In the morning I seem to have a lot of drainage (or so it feels) and when i try to drink down my shakes or food, i have an upset stomach. I have had this for a while now, I have figured that limiting the amount of dairy before bed has helped. But your not alone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also have the drainage .ithink the drainage cause me to throw up also..bit i have took lots of vit c and antihistamines

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
After my shake each morning my stomach is always a little... I suppose you could say "uneasy". Nothing bad for me, but I think it happens to alot of us. I just don't like eating heavy in the morning, esp if I'm in a hurry to get to work (which would happen to be M-F mornings it seems, lol).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah its no big deal..i proritize my time so that i have time to eat and rest.then i get going to school

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
i have had the same problem before, i used to hate coking down large breakfasts in the morning when i wasn't that hungry. taking b12 has helped my appitite alot, i am able to eat alot more because of it.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How quickly are you consuming this breakfast? could it be broken into two smaller breakfast?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many gm of protein and carbs does your morning shake consist of? Also what all vitamins are you taking with your morning meal?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know what to do to prevent puking,thanks for everything guys.

i eat about 50-80 grams of cereal ,50 grams protein(whey shake),flax oil(teaspoon) multi vitiman,ala