1 crazy month

C

cron121

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 6'0 tall and my weight is around 212. My target weight is just a lil bit lower, round about 200. But I'm not really aiming for a specific weight.

My goal is a body recomposition. So far my body fat might be around 14% and I would like to find out how much I can change that with a proper diet+training and the use of the sort of supps that I find interesting. At this point I would like to make clear that I'm not interestedin AAS since I'd like to say that I'm natural without lying.

During this recomposition it's of course my goal to keep as much lean mass as possible (if not gaining a lil bit..) and loose body fat instead.

Later on I would like to discuss my diet approach but first of all a little bit about my training routine. I started training a few years ago, but some serious illness (not connected with training) made me stop training for 2010. Before 2010 I might have been training for 2 years but not very motivated and consistent. 2011 I was making good progress. I'm training almost daily, which some people maybe might find too often but I try to keep my exhaustion at a good lvl and so far I'm doing quite well.
My main lifts are going up consistently.
Bench 300lbs
Deadlift 475lbs
Sqaut 330lbs (need to improve my squat!)

I don't want to get into too much detail about my training routine for the moment, just saying that I'm planing to train 6-7 times a week during my cut as well. Maybe I'm exchanging some workouts for sprints, but we'll get to that later.

I'm not that experienced with supps but I tried to get some knowledge from this and other forums and these are the basics that I definitely want to include:
1. WheyProtein
2. Casein Protein
3. Creatin
4. BCAAs
5. Fish-Oil

The additional things that I think would be a good idea for my plans are:

1. Dynamize GAPA
2. VPX Meltdown (I also thought about Lipo6 but from what I've heard Meltdown sounds more promising. Any other stim-fat burners that u would like to mention?)
3. Glycobol (A Natural Insulinomimetric That Stimulates Glycogenesis)
4. San T-2 Extreme and/or Lean Extreme (not sure which or if both..but both work in a different way as far as I know ) = non stim fatburner -> should nicely work with meltdown together
5. Any booster? (not too many thoughts about that.. maybe craze or supersize?)
6. Yohimbe HCL

If you have an opinion on my plan in general or would like me help me to make the right choices .. feel free to comment :)

And yes, I would ofc add some before/after pics.

Greetz

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're in the same boat I was in a couple months ago. I was about 6'0/210/15%. Now that I'm down between 198 and 202 I feel great. I'm in a perfect position to continue gaining lean mass without the aggravation of that extra 10lbs of fat pulling me down. My strength has definitely suffered, but I train more for athleticism/aesthetics anyway. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I wish you the best of luck.

C

cron121

Awards
You're in the same boat I was in a couple months ago. I was about 6'0/210/15%. Now that I'm down between 198 and 202 I feel great. I'm in a perfect position to continue gaining lean mass without the aggravation of that extra 10lbs of fat pulling me down. My strength has definitely suffered, but I train more for athleticism/aesthetics anyway. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I wish you the best of luck.
So how did you achieve your goal? Actually I think I could reach it just with being consistent and less supps but I'd like to go for this 1 month experience just to find out how much is possible with all the "help" except roids.

Any specific thoughts on the supps that I brought up4discussion?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how did you achieve your goal? Actually I think I could reach it just with being consistent and less supps but I'd like to go for this 1 month experience just to find out how much is possible with all the "help" except roids.

Any specific thoughts on the supps that I brought up4discussion?
In my experience, most of the work you do in the gym is very simple and repetitive. Every now and then you may switch in or out a new exercise, but the real weight is in your diet.

Your goal isn't exactly one that would require steroids. That of course is my own opinion. My advice would be to re-evaluate your workout (in case you haven't already), make sure you're not taking in too many carbs, replace the majority of your high GI carbs with low GI carbs, and make sure you're eating enough healthy fats.

As far as supps are concerned... I don't really think any are necessary for you to reach your goal. You would be just fine with the supps that you listed in your first post. They are considered staples among many of the guys here.

One more thing to think about is the fact that this may take more than a week. The usual goal is to lose one pound per week when you're wanting to lose weight with minimal lean mass sacrifice. If you're wanting to "recomp", then it's going to take more than one month. You may not even start to see results in that period of time, based on your past experience of course.

C

cron121

Awards
As far as supps are concerned... I don't really think any are necessary for you to reach your goal. You would be just fine with the supps that you listed in your first post. They are considered staples among many of the guys here.

One more thing to think about is the fact that this may take more than a week. The usual goal is to lose one pound per week when you're wanting to lose weight with minimal lean mass sacrifice. If you're wanting to "recomp", then it's going to take more than one month. You may not even start to see results in that period of time, based on your past experience of course.
Are u only talking about Protein, BCAAs or also about Glycobol for example?

You are right about the little period of time which I scheduled so far. But this one pound per week-thing is mostly connected with just doing the diet without any help for example of meltdown or other stuff.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are u only talking about Protein, BCAAs or also about Glycobol for example?

You are right about the little period of time which I scheduled so far. But this one pound per week-thing is mostly connected with just doing the diet without any help for example of meltdown or other stuff.
R

Right. Even with Meltdown or whatever, let's say you lose 1.5lbs per week. I'm making the assumption that you're wanting to lose the least amount of muscle as possible. You're making the assumption that Meltdown or other supps will work for you :p Hell, it may even take longer than a month to get everything dialed in. Regardless of how disciplined you think you are. I'm not trying to come off as an ass, but I would rather see you set a more realistic goal and not bank on the fact that X, Y, or Z is a fail safe plan. If you do lose more than 1 pound per week, then that's awesome!

As far as insulin spikes go, I try to stay away from them. I really don't have much advise regarding those types of supplements. I always try to achieve effects like that with food rather than supps.

C

cron121

Awards
Thanks for ur honesty :)

I'll go with some yohimbe hcl+coffein and the other basics + Glycobol.

Will start in approx. 3 weeks. Before/After pics are in my schedule.

I won't do a way too crazy deficit. I'm not sure yet at how much calories I will start, but will adjust things quickly then to loose the least muscle possible.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was right there too. You def. feel better once you get down to 10%-11% and drop the weight. I know I feel better too. I was at 205-208 dropped to 195 and feel great

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
You could go with an ECA stack at 25/200/365 twice a day for two weeks, then rock with yohimbe hcl and caffeine for twice a day for two weeks and repeat.

I've been doing this and have lost 10 lbs in the last 30 days... Went this route after hitting a plateau at 45 lbs lost.

Next plateau I'll change up the supp regimen to promote muscle gain, then switch it to fat loss, and so on...

Oxyelite pro was what I started out with and had great results. Used one bottle, breaks break from thermo's and went to the ECA stack using Bronkaid.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for ur honesty :)

I'll go with some yohimbe hcl+coffein and the other basics + Glycobol.

Will start in approx. 3 weeks. Before/After pics are in my schedule.

I won't do a way too crazy deficit. I'm not sure yet at how much calories I will start, but will adjust things quickly then to loose the least muscle possible.
Not a problem. I know if some people were honest with me before then I may not have wasted as much time as I have in the past.