First Cutting Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Day 18
    Toda was a planned off day. Between night shifts doesnt usually allow time to train unfortunately.
    Diet was on point with 2061 calories. 269g protein 112g carbs 25 of which are fibrous and 54g fats. ratios of 54% protein 24% fats 22% carbs.


  2. Day 19
    My first day off of 5!
    Today i supersetted shoulders and abs

    Dumbell Shoulder press
    70s x 12 x 8 x 6
    Hanging Leg Raise
    bw x 10 x 10 x 10

    Alternating Dumbell Front raise
    30s x 12 x 12 x 12
    Weighted Crunches
    160 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Side Lateral Raise
    30s x 10
    25s x 12 x 12
    Hanging leg raises
    bw x 10 x 10 x 10

    Cable reverse flyes
    40 x 10
    30 x 12 x 15
    Weighted crunches
    160 x 10 x 10x 10

    Dumbell shrug
    110x 10 x 10 x 10

    For some reason i felt really strong considering i only had a few hours sleep after night shift. I felt like i could hav done alot more but due to time constraints i had to leave. i didnt have a chance to do any cardio but ill pickthat up again tomorrow. Diet was good today with 2036 calories 280 g protein 111g carbs with 33 being fibrous and 60g fats. macro ratio of 53% protein 26% fats and 21 % carbs.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Just saw your last post and " About right for a 24 hour period of being awake" this reminds me! I have eatten ALLLOOTTT Today man! I am damn bloated!
    haha yea man that happens to all of us at some point aye as long as its not too often its not so bad nothing a bit of cardio wont fix tho!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    For some reason i felt really strong considering i only had a few hours sleep after night shift. I felt like i could hav done alot more but due to time constraints i had to leave. i didnt have a chance to do any cardio but ill pickthat up again tomorrow. Diet was good today with 2036 calories 280 g protein 111g carbs with 33 being fibrous and 60g fats. macro ratio of 53% protein 26% fats and 21 % carbs.
    Are you using some supps or not?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    Are you using some supps or not?
    I use myofusion protein powder which I mainly use for meal replacements when I'm at work and pwo. I also use oxy elite pro pre workout stacked with jack3d. Thats about it as far as supps go.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    I use myofusion protein powder which I mainly use for meal replacements when I'm at work and pwo. I also use oxy elite pro pre workout stacked with jack3d. Thats about it as far as supps go.
    Is it nyofusion gainer or just the whey? If its just the whey, add some oats in there. 25-40g of powder protein isn't a meal replacement. There's not enough nutrients to give you a meals worth in that. I made that mistake early on, luckily fixed soon after... But not before I wasted a **** ton of money.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    Is it nyofusion gainer or just the whey? If its just the whey, add some oats in there. 25-40g of powder protein isn't a meal replacement. There's not enough nutrients to give you a meals worth in that. I made that mistake early on, luckily fixed soon after... But not before I wasted a **** ton of money.
    nah its not the gainer but i mix it in with some casein protein when im at work because day shifts are burn days and night shifts are of days so im not allowed carbs. I basically use it on burn days as an anti catabolic sort of thing. On weights days i usually mix in some oats etc with it when im being lazy and cant be bothered cooking LOL! Thanks for following

  8. Day 20
    Today was back and biceps. Gotta say that the oxy elite pro is working. in the first set i start sweating and i dont stop the whole workout. im literally drenched by the time i start my cardio!
    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10

    Isolateral Lat pulldown
    110ps x 7
    100ps x 9
    90ps x 8
    Barbell curls
    80 x 10 x 9 x 7

    T Bar Rows
    180 x 10 x 10 x 9 i did cheat on the last rep by accientally using my legs a bit
    Alternating dumbell curls
    30s x 9 x 8 x 8

    Bent ove rows
    180 x 8
    155 x 10 x 10
    Hammer curls
    30s x 10 x 10 x 10

    Straight arm pulldowns
    150 x 10 x 10 x 7
    Cable preacher curls
    70 x 6
    60 x 8 x 8

    Finished off with 20 mins cardio at 5mph
    Diet was not so on point today due to friends staying with us and makng tacos for dinner wheni was at the gym.... 277g protein 172g carbs 34 fibrous and82g fats. mcro ratio 44% protein 29% fats 27% carbs. 2538 calories.
    Tomorrow is an unplanned off day due to being called into work for training and the gym is closed by the time i get home

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 20
    Today was back and biceps. Gotta say that the oxy elite pro is working. in the first set i start sweating and i dont stop the whole workout. im literally drenched by the time i start my cardio!


    Finished off with 20 mins cardio at 5mph
    Diet was not so on point today due to friends staying with us and makng tacos for dinner wheni was at the gym.... 277g protein 172g carbs 34 fibrous and82g fats. mcro ratio 44% protein 29% fats 27% carbs. 2538 calories.
    Tomorrow is an unplanned off day due to being called into work for training and the gym is closed by the time i get home
    That's good man, and don't worry about one day's diet not on the point and don't worry about one day off eighter... U just put in some extra work next time if you can...

  10. Day 21
    I did get a chance to Get to the gym today but I decided just to do some light chest exercises and some rotator cuff work to see if it helped the pain I've been getting above my left collarbone.
    Barbell Bench Press
    135 X 12 x 12 x 12
    Incline Bench Press
    135 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Decline Bench Press
    135 x 12 x 12 x 12

    I did get that pain again on my last couple sets of decline. It wasn't as bad as it was last week so I'll let it go for another week and see how it is. Diet was on point but I did rely on whey alot today and probably will tomorrow as well due to a rather busy schedule. 2239 calories 277g protein 109g carbs 29 fibrous 79g fats. Macro ratio of 49% protein 32% fats and 19% carbs.

  11. Have you seen a doctor for that pain?

    I would suggest having some rest days to deal with that pain...

  12. Something I would like you to read... You would know this prolly already but there might be some info new to you (me too I am gonna read it soon). It's about diet... Fats prolly.

    http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...on=diet&****401

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    Have you seen a doctor for that pain?

    I would suggest having some rest days to deal with that pain...
    Nah I haven't yet if it's still causing me trouble next Monday I'll make an appointment. Today was a rest day but my dad asked me to give him a hand moving some furniture and that pain came back quite strong straight away. Fock!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    Something I would like you to read... You would know this prolly already but there might be some info new to you (me too I am gonna read it soon). It's about diet... Fats prolly.

    http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...on=diet&****401
    That's a very informative article about fats and the role they play in maintaining / losing BF. It's very true how society has this mental image on how all fats are bad. It's quite sad really how misinformed people are.

  15. Day 22
    Rest day today. Was supposed to be leg day today bit I'll have to put that in tomorrow. Had that same pain above my collarbone today helping mum and dad move furniture into their new house. Will have to go see someone about that next days off. Diet was on point today except for the restaurant food that my parents shouted mr for dinner. I'm going to have to get my mind set back on my goal as this last week has not been too good.

  16. How old are you my dude? And do you work?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away
    How old are you my dude? And do you work?
    Yeah bro i work. I work in mines rescue so my shifts include day shift / night shift but it's even time so time working = time off working. I'm 25.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Yeah bro i work. I work in mines rescue so my shifts include day shift / night shift but it's even time so time working = time off working. I'm 25.
    I wish I could work like that.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    I wish I could work like that.
    Yeah the roster is awesome except for the whole night shift thing! 14 hour night shifts suck ass! serious ass! lol

  20. day 23
    Am going to do a bit of volume training this week. wont be maxing out on aything hopefully this will give my body time to recover from this nagging pain above my collarbone. if this doesnt work ill go to the doctor and get a scan done.
    Volume Leg day
    Squats
    225 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Weighted crunches
    160 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Smith Machine Front Squats
    175 x 12 x 12x 12
    Hanging leg raises
    BW x 12 x 12 x 12

    Leg Extensions
    Whole Rack x 10 x 10 x 10
    Plank 30 secs x 3

    Stiff legged Deads
    100 x 12 x 12 x 12 All the barbells were taken o this was a bit light.....

    Standing Calve Raise
    200 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Seated calve raise
    175 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Diet was good today 2239 calories 273g protein 85g fats 107g carbs 36 fibrous. Macro ratio was 48% protein 33% fats 19% carbs. finally back on track and im not going to stray from my diet. Although this last week has been tough in my personal life im not going to make anymore excuses for myself.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's a very informative article about fats and the role they play in maintaining / losing BF. It's very true how society has this mental image on how all fats are bad. It's quite sad really how misinformed people are.
    Yeah man may people don't know anything about the diet.... they think FATS are BADS... people need to learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah bro i work. I work in mines rescue so my shifts include day shift / night shift but it's even time so time working = time off working. I'm 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    I wish I could work like that.
    I wish that too... I don't have a job!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah the roster is awesome except for the whole night shift thing! 14 hour night shifts suck ass! serious ass! lol
    as long as the pay is good and night shifts are not every day! it'll work for me

  22. as long as the pay is good and night shifts are not every day! it'll work for me [/QUOTE]

    The night shifts are only two or three every ten days so it's not so bad but the 150k a year more than make up for it

  23. Big ups for doing your first cutting log. In for the Blood Sweat and Tears

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Big ups for doing your first cutting log. In for the Blood Sweat and Tears
    Cheers for that bro! Thanks for following

  25. Day 24
    Weight... 187 actually im not worried about this because i brought a pair of scales for home so i thought there might be a variance in weight.... and i had a bad few days last weekso that definately didnt help.
    Today was supposed to be a crdio day but i got to the gym and realised i didnt have my ipod or earphones so did shoulders superset with triceps for volume.

    Dumbell shoulder press
    60s x 15 x 15 x 15
    Seated dumbell overhead extension
    80 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Front Raise
    35lb plate x 18 x 18 x 18
    Dumbell skullcrushers
    30s x 12 x 12 x 12

    Side lateral raises
    25s x 12 x 12 x 12
    Dips Machine
    200 x 12 x 12 x 12 This is the whole stack and it was easy

    Rear Dumbell Flyes
    15s x 12 x 12 x 12
    Tricep pushdowns
    120 x12 x 12 x 12

    Dumbll shrugs
    90s x12 x12 x 12

    I did get that pain when doing front raises but it was hardlythere. i will go up and see our Occupational Therapist tomorrow and see f she can shed some light on it for me.
    Diet was o point today. calories are always a bit higher than i would like on day shfts a im awake for so long i was up at 330 this mrning and got home at 1900. Cals 2451 351g protein (this is due to all the whey i had today) fats 72g carbs 92g with 33 fibrous. macro ratios of 57%protein 27% fats and 16% Carbs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd try at cutting
    By tumtum in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. cutting
    By bellinger8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 04:24 PM
  3. cutting soon
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
  5. EQ for cutting
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 01:32 PM
Log in
Log in