- 09-23-2004, 02:30 AM
someone at my gym suggested the apple diet for losing weight. Supposidely it will speed up your metabolism really fast. All you do is eat an apple every hr, or even half hr,, as many as you can during the day and nothing else. The guy who told me said he lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks with minimal loss of muscle/strenght
,, another one of his friends lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks
- 09-23-2004, 02:32 AM
I call bull**** on the "minimal loss of muscle/strenth" thing... Where's the protien and healthy fats?
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 09-23-2004, 11:54 AM
sound's really stupid! This goes against many proven concepts of proper nutrition and dieting. So big deal you lose weight, that's not hard to do. Don't listen to "Gymmorons"
09-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Apples do nothing for bodybuilders. Eat some figs. They rule and they have like 4g's of protien per serving. Once again, apples blow.
09-23-2004, 12:14 PM
09-23-2004, 12:17 PM
09-23-2004, 12:26 PM
He lost a lot of muscle at that rate, which is unacceptable IMO. Focus on using a traditional bodybuilding diet and focus on losing 1-2 pounds a week max.
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2006, 03:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 11:28 PM