Doing jump rope between my sets?

TheMaharaja

Awards
My friend recommended this to me. He swears by it in getting cut up, and has never used ph/aas.

I feel like its counterproductive because I think it would screw up my lifts from fatigue. Keep in my mind my cardio endurance is terrible. I'll be running epi and dzine for 7 weeks (6 weeks epi, 5 weeks dzine yeah i know two methyls dumb idea lol). My goals: Try to trim some fat and put on some muscle.

Thoughts?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
ive done HITT between muscle groups and liked it.

ie- chest, 7min hitt, bis,7min hitt, abs, 7min hitt..workout and cardio done

TheMaharaja

Awards
ive done HITT between muscle groups and liked it.

ie- chest, 7min hitt, bis,7min hitt, abs, 7min hitt..workout and cardio done
Interesting. What were your goals at the time? On or off?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
on or off cycle you mean?

If you were on cycle you wouldn't want to be doing that much cardio unless you were on some kind of a hard cutting cycle and you were strictly using the gear to hold onto what mass you could while you cut.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
have not tried on cycle, but i like to throw it in, i feel like my workouts are more effective

Rethink

Awards
I personally like including jump rope between sets but I would keep biceps and delts on the same day and not include jump rope on bicep/delt day. 90 seconds of jump rope at maximum speed is very exhausting but the rest while you lift allows you to recover your stamina.

On another note I would advise you seperate your goals while taking steroids. Unless you are already well above your natural potential there is no need to take steroids while cutting. Its a far better strategy to eat healthy with a small calorie surplus (~500 calories) while you take steroids to maximise your gains while keeping fat accumulation to a minimum. Then once you have fully recovered from your cycle begin a weight loss diet with cardiovascular exercise.

I offer this advice in the interests of people doing things properly and I don't condone steroid use because its not part of a healthy lifestyle. However people are legally allowed to take these drugs in your country and seeing as you are aware of the health risks and unconcerned about potential harm you are free to do this. Just do it properly or not at all!