New To Site / Welcome Any Advice

DoneWObesity

Awards
So, a brief history here; I've been lifting and actively trying to lose weight for about 5 weeks now. Until the last 3 weeks, I've always - like 30 years always - eaten like crap. I've started eating smaller portions six times a day or so, and it's much healthier food than ever before. I don't drink anything but water (a gallon a day or so), milk and suppliment shakes. I run in the am when I can force myself out of bed, which works out to 2-3 days a week. I lift 5 days a week for about 35 minutes during my lunch break at work, with almost no break between sets, and I train MMA 5 nights a week. I've lost only 15 lbs since the first of the year, but I've seen substantial muscle development and I've added 30 lbs to my bench max.

I want to get as strong as possible and lose weight. I don't care about getting all swole-up or cut. My goal is to weigh less than 200 lbs by the end of the year, while benching 330+.

Any advice you all have for me is greatly appreciated.

Supplements:

Mulit-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Cellucor C4 - Pre-workout
5g Creatine - Pre-workout
Argenine - Pre-workout
20g Protien - Pre-workout
5g Creatine - Post-workout
40g Protien - Post-workout
5g (I think) Glutemine - Post-workout

What type of supplements should I use together? When I cycle off the C4 in 5 weeks, what should I look into? How long should I cycle on and off things like the Creatine?