1 3 dimelthylamine (spelling) anyone get anything?

CaseyW

CaseyW

Awards
Ey guys, a sales guy turned me onto this, i got some and went hime and read good reviews, but im not feeling it? I used to wake up 30 minutes before i wanted to wake up pop two ephedrine then id be wide awake 25 minutes later, tried that with 1 3 thy and slept for two more hours. Tried two caps when i first get to work and before workouts and nothing? Is that usual?

wildcat90

Awards
I take it in my Jack3d and it lasts me long during my workout. But of course, that's not purre 1DM

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not a big fan of it...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ey guys, a sales guy turned me onto this, i got some and went hime and read good reviews, but im not feeling it? I used to wake up 30 minutes before i wanted to wake up pop two ephedrine then id be wide awake 25 minutes later, tried that with 1 3 thy and slept for two more hours. Tried two caps when i first get to work and before workouts and nothing? Is that usual?
Take about 25mg and mix it with 200mg+ caffeine. If that doesn't work then ... :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I crash from it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
when i used Combustion the energy came on maybe 10-20 minutes after taking. it was a smooth clean boost, so yeah I think i could have gone back to sleep if i wanted. I know it never messed with my sleep at all.
I am sure it effects everyone diffrently just like DAA does :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
this actually hits me harder than ephedra, i prefer 1,3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that's how much is in Muscle Marinade ... somewhere between 75 and 85.
How much is in 1 cap of OEP...

Correct MM has 80mg it's strong

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much is in 1 cap of OEP...

Correct MM has 80mg it's strong
Very, very little, lol. If OEP only had 3 ingriedients, it would still have less than 30mg a pill. I'm thinking it's more like 15mg. It's not bad when you take the max dosage, though.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan, I haven't really gotten anything from it when I've tried it in the past

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very, very little, lol. If OEP only had 3 ingriedients, it would still have less than 30mg a pill. I'm thinking it's more like 15mg. It's not bad when you take the max dosage, though.
I'd be the 1st to admit MM is strong!
I'm not a fan of 1,3 either feel like I'm tired & in a fog for days after taking heavy doses.

Thing2594

Awards
Not sure if this helps but I take 5 scoops of Jack3d before my workout,hard day at work,a night out with the bros,or sex. Keeps me up all night :).

frank29

Awards
i got some when I couldnt find bronkaid but i don't think it does anything for weight loss. just makes me feel like i drank 10 cups of coffee.