How bad are nuts (Cashews)
- 09-21-2004, 01:07 PM
- 09-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by 5111
Raw cashews would be best,but yes they are very high and protien,and good fats that actually help you to burn fat..
I eat almonds everyday for a snack,probably the best snack you can eat..IMO
- 09-21-2004, 02:34 PM
So if I eat a small bag of cashews daily it will not hurt my weight loss?
09-21-2004, 03:11 PM
No provided they are not coated with some sugar or fried in oil..try the raw ones, much bettet..Originally Posted by 5111
As long as your diet is geared to burning fat you will be alright...
09-21-2004, 03:49 PM
all depends on your goals,
i wouldnt eat them at night,
eat the raw or roasted ones,
09-22-2004, 08:38 AM
No, I usually eat them around 9:30am for a snack. They are roasted.
Similar Forum Threads
- By joemoney1rock in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:22 AM
- By pgno23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:16 PM
- By GigaPaladin in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2013, 02:10 PM
- By bigbeef in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:52 AM
- By justreading in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:16 PM