Waist to big?

D

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running p-mag and have noticed a put on a little fat around the gut area, nothing I can't zap with some cardio. However I just measured my waist above the naval and it's 42", but I can wear 34" jeans. I'm about 6' 240 right now.

I never took measurments before, so this kinda shocked me. What is the average waist for somebody my size? Not sure if I should start a cut after PCT to reduce my waist line, or just keep eating and get massive!

Thanks

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure about an average for your size. However I would think it really depends on the person and their genetics. Some people have wider hips and some have a tiny waist. I think a BF% is a better indicator than a waist measurement.

D

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - when I saw 42" I freaked out - ha. I'm going to try and work on reducing some belly fat after PCT.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks - when I saw 42" I freaked out - ha. I'm going to try and work on reducing some belly fat after PCT.
42" is big, bro. I too am 6'. When I was 240 My waist was only 39" and I was scared to death. It is true that your build effects this. It's also not good that you can fit in 34 jeans @ 240lbs. You need to start hitting those legs a little harder big guy :)