Cutting diet during 1-Test/4AD?

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Smile Cutting diet during 1-Test/4AD?

Guys -- I'd really appreciate your help on setting up my cutting diet while on a transdermal S1+ of 1-Test and 4ad.

142g Protein
    117 G Carbs
    7.5 G Fat

Totals = 1660 Calories

Meal 1 – 1 Cup Oatmeal, 100 g Chicken, 2 g Fish Oil
    Meal 2 - 1 Banana, Protein Shake (Pre work out)
    Meal 3 - 1 Banana, Protein Shake, 2g Fish oil (Post Work Out)
    Meal 4 - 100 g chicken , 1 cup salad
    Meal 5 -- 150 G chicken
    Meal 6 -- 150 G chicken

Is this too many carbs? Too few calories? Too many bananas?

Any thoughts? I 'm at 170 15% BF right now and want to cut as much as I can ...Also using clen E/C/A

Thanks

spit

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

I would try, even while cutting hard, to get a gram of protein per gram of body weight at a minimum.
  3. Get big or die trying
    Answers

Looks like too few calories to me. I would move the fish oil to the end of the day, and probably add another serving in your 5th meal. I would also bump up the protein maybe add another meal w/some eggs. Try shocking your body by varying your carb intake this will help to keep bodyfat levels dropping. I would also have a cheat meal once a week w/high carbs/protein this will serve as more of a refeed than a cheat.
    •   

4. Get big or die trying
    Answers

Also, I would imagine you'll be doing cardio. If this is the case(which it should be) then your definately gonna want to bump cals a little bit. Training like a bodybuilder puts a serious strain on the body, and if your not careful w/such restricted cals you could overtrain yourself. Keep in mind cutting is a long term goal not something that can be done over night.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks much Sticks. I appreciate the help since I naturally carry a lot of subcutaneous fat, leading to my "skinny-fat" look for most of my adult life. If I add a meal -- what would you suggest? Only eggs or eggs plus carbs?

Also, what kind of food would you recommend on a refeed meal once a week? Can I just go crazy at my fave restaurant? I'll do some searchings on the site, I am new to this emphasis on cutting, but if you have a moment I would love some suggestions.

I am doing cardio, thirty minutes on empty stomach three times a week and jump roping a couple times a week. I hate my love handles!!!!!

Spit

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Also, I would imagine you'll be doing cardio. If this is the case(which it should be) then your definately gonna want to bump cals a little bit. Training like a bodybuilder puts a serious strain on the body, and if your not careful w/such restricted cals you could overtrain yourself. Keep in mind cutting is a long term goal not something that can be done over night.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You need more calories, your macronutrient ratio should be 40-40-20 of carbs-protein fat. Up the calories to the point where you're losing 1 pound a week. You may need to experiement with this to see what works for you.

Also, are you using clen & ECA together ? You did not make that clear and most will say do 2 weeks of clen than 2 weeks of ECA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. t3/albuterol/ECA/1-test/4AD cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 10:04 AM
  2. diet during cutting cycle's pct
    By Fishmoo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 10:54 AM
  3. 1-Test/4AD cycle while cutting; advice?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 03:50 PM
  4. hows this for a start to my cutting diet?
    By Zen_Lifter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:15 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad 4 week results!
    By Super Tri's in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 09:55 AM