NEED A TRANSFORMATION ... WHAT SHOULD I STACK UP ON....

pudgey

Awards
Alright guys, well im 21, full time accountant, and full time student.. so my workout options are either early morning or late night and weekends, keep in mind it is tax season. I currently weigh about 180 pounds, and im 5'6 im not fat or even that chunky, but I want to get down to approx 160. I have done it before but my diet consisted or wheat toast tuna and salad for about 3 months where I lost around 52 pounds and was probably close to mercury poising.

So here is my question :What should I buy and eat throughout the day. No if I work out in the morning i have to be up by 4:30 to have breakfast and be at the gym by 5:30 -6

I know know Chicken/Tuna/ Brown rice are already stacked in my pantry's as well as Peanut Butter. I eat cottage cheese from time to time for breakfast, and I have my proteins vitamins ect.

I want to get shredded and lean out but I want to build up my chest a bit....

Im open to try out new dishes, and things. I recently aquired tofu noodles those asian Shiratiki or w.e and I approve of them.

evodrag

Awards
Eat 200g of lean proteins a day. slowly wean cals down to1600 over 2 months and when your happy with results slowly increase cals back to a maintnance level

pudgey

Awards
so like my chicken.... beef?...tuna? and samon?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Chicken, lean beef, buffalo, turkey and probably slow down the tuna because mercury does build up. Just make sure you get fiber otherwise your toilet will not enjoy you.