Diet suggestion

ritampatra

Awards
Hello everyone ,I am new to this forum and want to improve myself with the help of this forum
I want to know about the diet which I should follow to improve myself :D....I am a soccer player...5 ft 9 in ...75 Kgs
Being a soccer player I need to replace my fat with muscle...I am a beginner and want to star as quick as possible
Please suggest me the diets which I should follow and the exercise I should carry on :D...Remember that I am a beginner ,so I don't want to take much strain from the 1st day

Gabrielle Bro

Awards
Well, cut out all the carbohydrate related foods from your diet like milk related foods, grains etc..and start adding protein rich foods to your diet...

Gabrielle Bro

Awards
It is very simple, reduce carbohydrate foods and add more protein rich foods

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
consider drinking smoothies :)

merkel

Awards
You can eat well but before start eating drink so much of water. So that you will not have a feel that you are reducing the food habit. some time mind depression plays a very good role in reducing body weight.

kingjod123

Awards
Give carb cycling a try to fuel your training with carbs when you need them and drop them on days you don't and replace with pro and fats. Plenty of good reading material out there on this approach. Good luck!