Teenageer looking to lose weight!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Teenageer looking to lose weight!!

Teenageer looking to lose weight!!

As most of American, i am in fact overweight. Its been a problem for as long as i remember and it runs in the family. Right now i weigh 250lbs with a 29% bmi and im looking to lose. Ive pretty much tried everything from pills to diets and the lowest ive been is 235lbs. I wanna get under 200!! Im working out 4 days a week and running 4-5 times and nothing. Any ideas?!?

Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

whats your diet like?
    also man, weight loss is somethign you have to consistently work at. you cant just stop after seeing some results.

i lost 40lbs of fat 2 years ago and have kept it off due to change in diet, maintaining a workout schedule, and the kicker - i quit drinkign alcohol.

supplements will help aide you in the process but they are not a replacement for diet and exercise..just keep at, you'll get there.

Yea ik what you mean. To lose those 15lbs i cut out 95% of carbs and sugats for 8mo and it just stopped. The only real suppliments i take are pre/ppst workout and protein.
    •   

I agree with the above. Don't get caught up with the gimmicks of weight loss supps. In fact here is a video of why you shouldn't even touch that stuff. Most of the ads are fake. Here's Proof

Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

good doc btw ^^
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Type in WWW.crossfit.com and do the wod for a few months and I guarantee you will lose so much weight. Crossfit is great for fat loss, and muscle building. I used to do alot of crossfit so pm me if you are interested and have any questions.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions
    Type in WWW.crossfit.com and do the wod for a few months and I guarantee you will lose so much weight. Crossfit is great for fat loss, and muscle building. I used to do alot of crossfit so pm me if you are interested and have any questions.
    It's extremely bad for your joints and body to do crossfit. Especially if you're heavy. The military did a great deal of research on it and showed less than good results for it

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy64 View Post
    As most of American, i am in fact overweight. Its been a problem for as long as i remember and it runs in the family. Right now i weigh 250lbs with a 29% bmi and im looking to lose. Ive pretty much tried everything from pills to diets and the lowest ive been is 235lbs. I wanna get under 200!! Im working out 4 days a week and running 4-5 times and nothing. Any ideas?!?
    when you were dieting were you counting calories and macros, or just eating a lower carby diet with cleaner foods, and not concerned with the figures at the end of the day?

Seems your a nfl player guessing by your avatar. What type of 4 day split are you doing? and what does your cardio workouts look like?

if all the above factors are correct diet/training/cardio then you will lose weight guaranteed!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to lose serious weight!
    By tiara in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT
    By Ceckert51 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 03:16 PM
  3. Need to lose weight! HELP!
    By epilogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52