Solid Fat Loss Plan?

tr7111

Awards
Currently at 6'5" 240 at about 18% body fat or so.

I'd like to get down to 6'5" 205-210 and no more than 12% bodyfat. I'd also like to stay at this low level of body fat permanently.

Currently I'm on a trt program taking 100 mg of test cypionate per week, 250 iu of hcg 2x per week, and .5 mg of anastrazole eod.

In addition I'm taking mod-grf 129 and ipamorelin 100mcg each 3 x day.

I lift 3 times per week doing the starting strength program. I am pretty weak and need to b uild muscle but first I'd like to lean out and lose my gut so that I look and feel better.

I'm planning to do a 6 week cycle of clenbuterol and t3.

During this time I'll eat 2,350 calories per day, 200 grams of protein, rest fat and carbs.

I'll lower calories as weight comes down so I'm eating 10x bodyweight at all times.

Should I also throw in 3 days of 45 minutes brisk walking per week?

Should I increase the trt program I'm on during the clen/t3 cycle?

Once I hit my target weight how many calories should I adjust to so that I don't gain all that fat back?

Is there any flaws with my plan? Please provide input.

tr7111

Awards
Also, am I wasting my money taking gh peptides 3 x a day while trying to lose fat? Should I drop it to 1 x per day until i focus on building strength?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The most "solid" plan is a simple one...One you can stick to. I would do cardio 5 days a week and start there. Also add a gallon of water, the basics but the key is just to be consistent! Don't get complex until you can do the basics. Take steps towards greatness

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
try drinking Green Smoothie.. effective for me..

consider it :)

source: @ greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com

kukuies420

kukuies420

Awards
I leaned out pretty quick with shakology. It's made by the company that made P90X, Insanity, ect.. It's quite pricey for a 30 serving bag, but it works, there's a 3 day detox and just cleans out ur system, if u DNt want to pay 120$ for the bag, there's another one similar it's called body by visuals and I've been told it works the same and taste great! And it's half the price

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I leaned out pretty quick with shakology. It's made by the company that made P90X, Insanity, ect.. It's quite pricey for a 30 serving bag, but it works, there's a 3 day detox and just cleans out ur system, if u DNt want to pay 120$ for the bag, there's another one similar it's called body by visuals and I've been told it works the same and taste great! And it's half the price
Body by visuals profile doesn't really match shakeology but it def. is more cost effective. Good Choice

kukuies420

kukuies420

Awards
If you want to try body by visuals I know this chick who sells it and she will help you