weight loss smoothie recipes

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
visit this cool blog site: @ greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com

You can simply blend your fruits and greens to be able to have the nutrients. There are several benefits that you can get in weight loss smoothie recipes. One is for your proper digestion, improves your metabolism, boosts immune system and gives you more energy. Also it moisturizes your skin and cleanses your body. The following are some of the recipes for your healthy body.

Place your 1 cup green (spinach) in your blender

Add 4 ripe peaches (removed pits)

Add 1 cup ice

Blend to perfection by turning the blender on, increasing speed and then high. Blend for about one minute until it becomes smooth. Serve in your favorite glass and enjoy weight loss smoothie recipes.

1 banana

1 apple (peeled, cored and cut into chunks)

1 mango/strawberries/pineapple

Baby spinach

Start blending all the fruits and greens. Add the leaf a period if you are not sure of the taste. Blend until it becomes smooth then serve your weight loss smoothie recipes.
Tips For Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes

Remember to avoid using additives or artificial sweetening for your drink. Use as much as possible the juice of sweet fruits for flavorful and tasty drink. Indeed it is very effective when it comes to weight reduction, but the secret is in the ingredients. There various vita nutrients from fruits and vegetables. Also the amount of every ingredient should be controlled. But also remember that you should work out with proper and well-balanced meal and exercise. You should work hard and be patient for your health goal. Do not forget to make weight loss smoothie recipes and start for a new and healthy lifestyle.

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
take drinking green smoothie as a challenge, it is very effective to long term weight loss :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i cut (although i cut very easily), my shake consists of greek yogurt, ice, skim milk, whey, pineapple, banana

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like these recipe ideas. My question to you is, suppose I am someone not knowledged in the weight loss/weight gain/nutritional department, and I am someone looking for a healthy replacement for a snack, and am on a gaining diet plan. Should I avoid these recipes, or can I still benefit from them?

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
I like these recipe ideas. My question to you is, suppose I am someone not knowledged in the weight loss/weight gain/nutritional department, and I am someone looking for a healthy replacement for a snack, and am on a gaining diet plan. Should I avoid these recipes, or can I still benefit from them?
hello there, to answer your question, you can still have the recipes for your gaining diet plan, but you should replace the ingredients with more carbohydrates and fat content. Also you can opt to add some milk or greek yogurt to your smoothie.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com/

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.
I will check this all out!
I am currently toying with the idea of a keto diet and limiting carbs, trying to find a solution to my GI problems. Hopefully this is an aide along the way.

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
no problem, good luck in your diet! :)

Enjoy and Live well :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.
I will check this all out!
I am currently toying with the idea of a keto diet and limiting carbs, trying to find a solution to my GI problems. Hopefully this is an aide along the way.
I have a few good post workout shake recipes, I can post a few up if you want. They could easily be turned into weight loss shakes if you replace dextrose/maltodextrine with stevia.

Pharaoh

Awards
1 scoop chocolate protein blend (slow/fast digesting)
half a banana
8 oz skim milk
1 tspn natural peanut butter

blend it up and drink it with 2-3 fish oil pills.

Thats the first thing in my belly in the AM bulking or cutting. If i'm cutting obviously the things i eat the rest of the day are much different than when bulking.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beef jerky if you get the right kind.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I like this one for the morning if I don't want to cook breakfast. Split it into two servings for the first couple hours of the day:

1/2C dry oats
2 Scoops Syntha-6 or Optimum
1 medium banana
5-6 strawberries
1/2C bluberries
1C skim milk
water as needed for the right consistency

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
1/4 cup soy lecithin
Two scoops whey isolate
1/8 cup ground flax
1ml liquid CoQ10
1ml DMAE h3
Two shots of espresso
12 ounces skim milk

ReneeIngram

Awards
Nice recipe for weight loss. I will try it.