Ready to change my way's, need diet and fatloss advice.

Geist

Geist

Awards
I stand at 6 feet tall and I currently weight about 220-225lbs, quitting smoking and wanting to change my life 180 pretty much. I have a 16mo daughter and a son due in March, I also got collage coming up in the next year to get a new good paying career. I've toyed with power lifting for the most part and own a york Olympic bar I got last year for around near 500, I also got a 255lb set of Standard plates to go with it as well other things that I have is a set of three RKC kettlebells a 35lb a 52lb and a 70lb and a pair of 25lb dumbbells from Wally World.

Quitting smoking is the first thing, next is fat loss and a weight reduction I think. After I lose what I want to lose I'd like to "rebuild" my body to what I want it to be, I got a friend Linna she said she'd be willing to get me up before the crack of dawn when she goes on her cardio stints. She's been doing it for years, she is a dance instructor and also dose martial arts on the side. So I think I'm in good hands with cardio perhaps, as for supps I have NO clue SO much out there and I don't have a lot of cash but can get some stuff soon if needed to help me along.

Last I went to the doc my blood pressure and all that normal stuff was perfect , my only deal is smoking which I will quit...it is funny how some thing can be so much trouble when you don't even care for it. I'll take care of the smoking and get it out of my system, the rest like supps and maybe some thing to help my lungs heal after I quit and help me along, fat burners maybe and good advice on melting the fat off. I know KB swings are supposed to melt the fat off, and i have been to an RKC and was trained in the swing so I know what to do there so.

Thanks ahead of time, the supplements and all of that is crazy so many out there, and protein powders and creatine? Man tough choices...HELP? :stupid:

Last edited: