Anyone can help with gf diet

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
My gf wants a good diet plan from me.... I said, chicken brown rice ha anything more indepth? Shea trying carb cycling. She ain't fat, she's strong and dosent have much fat in the stomach area but her thighs and ass are big.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Big ass and thighs are typical estrogen fat deposit patterns. Maybe something like a mild mild AI/anti-e while dieting could help target those areas (I'd much rather have someone else back this up as I'm just guessing 100% here).

In all honesty though, there is nothing that can spot-burn fat (except maybe eviscerate and its kin).

ManBeast

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha I'm on erase pro+ anabeta and alpha t2. Ha, what ya think like erase pro? She's also taking birth control. She just started shift+oxyeleite pro.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put her on a strict routine of somersaults and squat thrusts. You say she's strong, well why not take that to the next level?

Thyrod's GF... Bear fighter!!!

Okay, if you're not down for that idea, hit up Rosie Scott. She's got a good head on her shoulders and knows dieting.

FBB_Suzanne

FBB_Suzanne

Awards
For jus twt loss in simply calories in vs calories out
i went form 180 to 120 without ever counting calories or measuring food
just eliminate the **** food a lean protein, a good carb and low fat
Body For Life style eating is great for wt loss

Lift weights heavy and with intensity

and don't over do cardio i only did 30 min during my wt loss and occasional 45

you can see pics here suzannegermano .com/transformation.html I am not quite at my 50 posts so can't post it as a full url

this is my start then my smallest then i decided to compete and grow
1995 2001 2012.png

anti-e's are not the answer once she comes off the estrogen will be right back

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ I would listen to Suzanne. The proof is in the pudding. Or in this case, the protein

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
big ass and thighs with a flat stomach.. wouldn't have her change a thing.. tell her more sex is what she needs