Your t3 experiences?

Icemansoldier

Awards
Did you get on well with it, planning to run 100mcg max for 6 weeks with tbol @ 60mg

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on tapering it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It works, but its really only good for those last few stubborn pounds IMHO. Are you supporting it with anything or running it solo?

ManBeast

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
works slick! i stacked it w clen. prepare to sweat tho, any activitiy will make you sweat!

Icemansoldier

Awards
It works, but its really only good for those last few stubborn pounds IMHO. Are you supporting it with anything or running it solo?

ManBeast
I see, plan to run it with tbol, maybe add some eph in to supress my appetite, other than that nothing else.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I preferred clen tabs with clenviscerate over t3.
And yes, be ready to sweat, I would be sitting in class after walking from the parking lot and I could feel myself sweating from just a simple walk

Icemansoldier

Awards
I preferred clen tabs with clenviscerate over t3.
And yes, be ready to sweat, I would be sitting in class after walking from the parking lot and I could feel myself sweating from just a simple walk
Used clen before mate, got awful cramps tried to supplement with potassium and taurine but they didnt help at all, so after clen for me next in line is t3, im curious to give it a bash.