OEP & Recreate

TheMaco

Awards
Has anyone tried these together? Is it a good combination?

I was looking at doing 2 OEP and 2 REC in the morning, and 2 of each in the afternoon. I also was thinking about adding Green Tea Caps that I have to this, not sure that is much or if its overkill.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

montesj88

Awards
OEP and recreate don't have any of the same ingredients but you should try them seperately if you havent before to see how they treat you and go from there. Maybe start off with recreate (for the first 22.5 days) and the green tea caps and then finish off with the much stronger OEP?

TheMaco

Awards
I'm not new to stimulants, and have a very strong tolerance. I've taken OEP before, I've "googled" the combo above, and see that people like it, was hoping that someone here has tried this stack together? And any input on dosages, because the google results, showed many people dosed it differently.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not new to stimulants, and have a very strong tolerance. I've taken OEP before, I've "googled" the combo above, and see that people like it, was hoping that someone here has tried this stack together? And any input on dosages, because the google results, showed many people dosed it differently.
Diet and exercise in check first...will help

Eberly

Banned
Awards
nice posts
OEP and recreate don't have any of the same ingredients but you should try them seperately if you havent before to see how they treat you and go from there. Maybe start off with recreate (for the first 22.5 days) and the green tea caps and then finish off with the much stronger OEP?

montesj88

Awards
Diet and exercise in check first...will help
- Yes of course diet and exercise first. Once you got that down, hit the Recreate. IF your losing weight fat without the help of your supplements keep on going until you've plateaud...THEN you toss in the recreate and so on...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried them stacked.. Have used them both with other fat burners n stand alone.. Great products. I say go for it. I think 2 each twice a day is too much tho. I have super high stim tolerance m I would do 2 each am, 1 each pm.. No green tea needed.. If u want- drink a glass of green tea after dinner.. Been doing it past month n love the diuretic effect n digestion aid of hot liquid..

montesj88

Awards
Never tried them stacked.. Have used them both with other fat burners n stand alone.. Great products. I say go for it. I think 2 each twice a day is too much tho. I have super high stim tolerance m I would do 2 each am, 1 each pm.. No green tea needed.. If u want- drink a glass of green tea after dinner.. Been doing it past month n love the diuretic effect n digestion aid of hot liquid..
- I think he already has the Green Tea extract on hand so it would prolly be more economical and easier to just take the extract, plus doesn't green tea have like natural caffeine, might not be a good idea to take that right before bed..

I currently take OEP every other day, took recreate a while ago when it first came out....didn't really notice anything, but back at that point i wasn't taking my nutrition/diet too seriously.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- I think he already has the Green Tea extract on hand so it would prolly be more economical and easier to just take the extract, plus doesn't green tea have like natural caffeine, might not be a good idea to take that right before bed..

I currently take OEP every other day, took recreate a while ago when it first came out....didn't really notice anything, but back at that point i wasn't taking my nutrition/diet too seriously.
Decaf green tea ;)